Account Executive - Physician Practice at Linus Health (Remote)
Linus Health is a Boston-based digital health company focused on transforming brain health for people across the world. By advancing how we detect and address cognitive and brain disorders – leveraging cutting-edge neuroscience, clinical expertise, and artificial intelligence – our goal is to enable a future where people can live longer, happier, and healthier lives with better brain health.
We are a team of 95+(and growing!), embarking on an exciting period of accelerated growth. We invite collaborative, self-driven and impact-oriented professionals to join our dynamic and fast-growing team.
Does this sound like an innovative & disruptive start-up where you could see yourself? If so, continue reading!
Please note that this will be a field sales role, building out and covering a territory in Miami, FL. While we don't expect this person to be traveling every day, we do need this person located in / around Miami / South Florida where they can easily commute to client and prospective clients.
Account Executives will fuel our aggressive growth trajectory with providers and other strategic partners within the global healthcare value chain. This role will lead direct sales efforts and be supported by in-house medical, AI and technology experts.
- Cold calling and qualifying new leads, scheduling and conducting in-services, and developing relationships with key decision makers and influencers within physician practices
- Manage the full sales cycle, from securing new business partnerships to facilitating a smooth onboarding process.
- Meet and exceed monthly sales expectations.
- Build and maintain client relationships, solution selling in person, and via calls, email, video-conference
- Achieve and exceed quotas
- Ongoing education of industry, technology, competitive landscape to become trusted consultant/resource to customers and prospects
- Accurately and thoroughly track sales activities in CRM
- Forecast attainment on quarterly basis
- Constantly strive for self-improvement and possess the curiosity to stay abreast of industry and market trends by utilizing various research organizations, sales books, and collateral
- Partner with team members to advance prospects from lead to signature
- Minimum of 3 years experience in biotech, pharmaceutical, clinical or healthcare
- Thorough understanding of the clinical workflow and experience selling too / dealing with Physician's
- Medical or pharma sales experience
- Experience in field marketing and calling on medical facilities, physicians, and staff
- Ability to think strategically yet execute tactically
- Ability to acquire and communicate clinical knowledge to a physician customer
- Proven success with consistent attainment of sales quotas
- Resourceful self-starter who works well in a fast-paced, start-up environment
- Effective verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Ability to negotiate contracts and terms, with the support of and legal, through complicated contract processes
- Grit, coachability and the desire to win
- Travels as needed to conduct new business initiatives
- Valid driver's license and reliable personal vehicle
Nice to Haves:
- Digital Health sales experience
What We Offer:
- As a health and wellness company, an opportunity to have a lasting impact on the way people and communities engage with brain and mental health, and even to affect the prognoses of people’s mental and brain health trajectory
- A mission driven environment where all 90+ employees strive to exemplify our core values every day
- Competitive compensation packages that include an annual discretionary target bonus incentive as well as valuable equity for full time employees
- Unlimited PTO -- We know this can work both ways, however our leadership team does an excellent job at encouraging people to take PTO
- A sincere and deep appreciation for the importance of mental health: We have recently implemented a “monthly flex day” where employees are encouraged to take time away from work to rest, recharge & reset.
- A peer-to-peer recognition program: Celebrating our employees’ hard work and success is in our DNA!
- Employee Referral Incentive program
- A robust healthcare package that includes medical, dental & vision benefits as well as a 401(k) program where Linus will match up to 6% of employee contributions
Linus Health is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, disability or any characteristic protected by law. We believe that diversity is critical to the growth of our company and understand the importance of fostering an environment where everyone has a voice. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities during the recruiting process. If you are in need of assistance due to a disability, please contact us.