Account Executive, Payroll at Homebase (Atlanta, GA)
You’re a builder. You’re a self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced and changing environment. You set big goals for yourself and work hard to accomplish them. You thrive in a performance-driven environment where your contributions are recognized. You’re excited at the prospect of being an early team member and flexing your entrepreneurial muscle. You crave impact—and you’re ready to build something amazing and long-lasting.
At Homebase, we are committed to innovation and launching new products to serve our customer's ever-evolving needs. As a member of our Payroll Sales team, you’ll work closely with small business owners, to help them understand the features and benefits of our payroll product.
You’ll practice consultative selling each day. You’ll discover customer needs, emerge as an expert advisor, demo product capabilities, and guide prospects through product onboarding and training. You’ll champion the follow-up—creatively using all the tools at your disposal to help busy small business owners begin their payroll implementation.
As a direct partner to Product, Operations, and Marketing, your insights will inform how Homebase improves our product and processes. Your contributions will set us up to scale rapidly and build this new revenue stream. As one of the early members of the Payroll Sales team, you will help us chart the path for future Homies to come!
- Build and manage a pipeline of opportunities, driving payroll customers to conversion using targeted sales techniques
- Proactively target and prospect our existing customer base, as well as handle inbound leads interested in utilizing Homebase for their back-office needs
- Guide customers, through the payroll sales process, to ensure their first use of the product is a success
- Be a team player! We’ll win together and commit to bringing a collaborative attitude to the table every day
- Work closely with the product and marketing teams to provide actionable feedback on the product, customer needs, and potential clients to target
- Partner with our operations team to address and resolve any implementation issues a customer may be facing during the setup phase
- 1+ years of experience selling software as a service (SaaS), or a payroll product
- 3+ years of Sales or Customer Success experience as a quota carrying representative
- Proven track record of pipeline development and management, with an emphasis on efficiencies and constant improvement
- Proven success in the SMB space, or related vertical
- Strong outbound dialing habits and ability to create customer connections over the phone.
Homebase Team Attributes: If you resonate with these traits, you may be a Homie!
- Gets shit done - Moves quickly and with urgency to deliver results. Strong bias to action.
- Strong work ethic - Willing to work hard and put in the time to accomplish outsized goals.
- Learning mindset - Proactive in personal development. Highly curious and driven to learn.
- Sets a high bar - Expects personal and team performances to be world-class.
- Humble - Delivers exceptional results without an ego. Shares credit broadly.
- Team Player - Collaborative. Motivates and creates positive environments for colleagues and teams.
What We Offer
- Compensation: This position has a salary of $75k to $130K OTE. Commissions are uncapped and final offers may vary based on several factors including experience and expertise.
- Generous accrued PTO
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- 401(k) with 4% match
- Stock Options - Everyone is an owner
- Fun Team Activities
- A dynamic, well-connected, productive team that is thriving and who have found new ways to connect and have fun despite social distancing
At Homebase, we value our differences, and we encourage all to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Homebase is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program.