Account Executive, New Data Partnerships at LiveRamp
LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We are committed to connecting the world’s data safely and effectively, advancing innovation, and empowering people to do good. Our platform powers customer experiences centered around the needs and concerns of real people, keeping the Internet open for all. We enable individuals around the world to connect with the brands and products they love. LiveRampers thrive on solving challenging problems for the good of humanity—and we’re always looking for smart, kind, and creative people to help us get there.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively.
About this job:
Are you a creative deal maker that knows how to navigate and manage large,complex agencies? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment where you are surrounded by people who inspire you to be better every day? Do you want to be at the intersection of data, tech, media and creativity?
We are looking for an Account Executive, New Data Partnerships to join our team and drive growth for deal cycles for new data partnerships. Our ideal candidate will serve as the quarterback of new data partner engagements, identifying opportunities to partner with LiveRamp to exceed their client’s goals. Ultimately the success of the Data team and LiveRamp are based on the success of our clients and you will be at the forefront of driving those critical outcomes. You will collaborate with different internal stakeholders and team members to ensure maximum performance for everyone involved.
This role is open to all locations, and is part of the Data Team, which is driving exponential growth across the company.
- Grow revenue from your book of business; through hunting and farming new Data companies in both a client/vendor capacity (services for fees) and a true partnership capacity (revenue shares)
- Evaluate and sell into new Data companies, both with the VP, Data Partners and independently
- Work with your peers and leadership to execute, as well as develop program solutions that expand and deepen the LiveRamp Data Business
- Partner cross-functionally (with Product, Sales, and Marketing)
- Solutions leader; you will need to demonstrate a deep understanding of LiveRamp’s products and how they map to client solutions, including the ability to identify new opportunities where LiveRamp can add value with these strategic partners
- Support and iterate off customer health tracking and dashboard processes
- Help manage customer escalations, from reporting to resolution
- Value shared learning and process efficiencies to improve the company’s productivity
- Contribute to building a great company -- because you want to!
Your team will:
- Collectively grow and manage all Strategic Data Partnerships
- Partner with Brand Sales, Product, Platforms and Leadership to tackle industry-wide challenges and opportunities
- Strategize on the role of Third-Party Data for Marketers
- 5+ years Enterprise, quota carrying, selling experience.
- A track record of consistently exceeding targets
- In depth knowledge of marketing ecosystem
- Remarkably strategic, driven, and very entrepreneurial
- Relationship Seller. You demonstrate the ability to close six and seven figure deals, as well as proficient in managing eight figure relationships
- Independent-worker and self-sufficient. You need little management, only coaching and mentorship
- Proven record of owning full end to end sales cycles successfully from prospecting to contract signature and post sales.
- Great communication skills both internally and externally. You are punctual and always answer emails and calls within 24 hours
- You build relationships with customers' executive leadership teams. You can take an introduction to one contact, and connect with many, including C-Level management at the F1000
- Type S(tartup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working and proactive (no exceptions)
- BA/BS required
- Enterprise or Strategic partner management experience required
- Experience creating new revenue channels from inception to a growing six to seven figure run rate
- AdTech and/or 3rd party data experience
- People: work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- In-Office Food: enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun: we host in-person and virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: flexible paid time off, options for working from home, and paid parental leave.
- Whole Health Package: medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance. Plus mental health support (via Talkspace) and fitness reimbursement up to $100 per month.
- Savings: our 401K matching plan helps you plan ahead.
- RampRemote: a comprehensive program to assist you in setting up a home office that works for you
- Location: work in the heart of San Francisco, Phoenix, New York or Seattle. Open to remote for the right candidate.
More about us:
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.