Account Executive - New Business Sales at MIM Software Inc. (Cleveland, OH)
| Cleveland, OH
Sorry, this job was removed at 3:24 p.m. (CST) on Tuesday, June 7, 2022
At MIM Software, we believe our product enhances patient care, and we’ve learned that our users are our best advocates. As an account manager, it will be your job to spread the good word about our product to potential customers. In this position, no two days are the same, but each day is part of a challenging, goal-driven career. We’re looking for more motivated people to join our team-based work environment and harness their passions to make us shine.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Build relationships with potential customers through cold calling, lead nurturing, etc.
- Perform web and/or onsite demonstrations of our software to large groups
- Effectively handle objections during the sales process.
- Coordinate clinical testing with potential customers to ensure software meets their needs.
- Engage in complex negotiations with hospital administrators and legal teams to ensure deals are closed in a timely manner.
- Utilize The Challenger method when engaging potential customers and working towards closing new business.
- Coordinate the passing off of newly closed business to the Site Implementation and Site Development teams.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year accredited university
- 2+ years of sales experience required with a proven track record in closing new business
- Aptitude for learning advanced medical and clinical topics
- Strong interpersonal communication and presentation skills
- Experience in lead generation through cold calling
- Willingness to travel a minimum of 40%
WHAT YOU'LL GET
- Hybrid work environment so you can work remotely as well as enjoy the office
- MIM pays 100% of your insurance monthly costs; including medical, dental, vision, disability and a $400,000 life insurance policy
- Each employee received a Health Savings Account (HSA) that fully covers the medical deductible
- 15 vacation days and 11 paid company holidays, including the time between Christmas and New Years
- 1 Sholiday (Special Holiday) that you can use to celebrate a day of personal meaning
- A 401(k) with a 4% match that is 100% vested on day one
- Annual Bonus Program
- Up to $8,000 in tuition reimbursement annually
- Relax office setting where jeans are the norm
- Free snacks and beverages at the office
- An in-office gym to work off the snacks
Wait, What Does MIM Do?
MIM provides medical imaging software to imaging centers, hospitals, specialty clinics, research organizations, and pharmaceutical companies across the globe. Our mission is to enhance patient care by providing tools to support the diagnostic and treatment process so the physician can focus on the patient.
Note: MIM Software employees required to travel for work must have received the COVID-19 vaccine.
More Information on MIM Software Inc.
MIM Software Inc. operates in the Software industry. The company is located in Cleveland, OH. MIM Software Inc. was founded in 2003. It has 223 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Health Insurance Benefits. To see all 15 open jobs at MIM Software Inc., click here.
Read Full Job Description