Integral Ad Science is seeking a Mid-Market Account Executive! Mid-Market AE's play a crucial role at IAS, responsible for nurturing inbound leads by identifying and creating new qualified accounts through prospecting activities, qualifying active buying interest, and developing opportunities. As a Mid-Market Account Executive, you will be responsible for bringing in new customers, working closely with our Customer Success team to onboard and grow existing customers’ business, and working to meet/exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual pipeline generating targets. You will become proficient in IAS's products, growing your sales knowledge and learning the ins and outs of IAS.
What you’ll do as a Mid-Market Account Executive:
- Apply the value selling sales methodology and problem-solving strategies to best position IAS products and services to gain new clients and overcome any existing obstacles in the way of renewals.
- Successfully conduct discovery/needs analysis with Digital Marketers, Analytics leaders, Marketing Directors, Media Directors, and others at both advertising agencies and brands within your assigned territory to evangelize IAS business solutions
- Be the subject matter expert for IAS products and service offerings to be able to communicate our value proposition and how our offerings can assist current clients’ in meeting their marketing benchmarks
- Understand the clients’ organizational structure, business model, and online marketing strategies to be able to effectively demonstrate how IAS can serve as a better business solution
- Work cross functionally with other departments to ensure a strong client relationship, seamless integration, and continued engagement
What we’re open to seeing in your background:
- 2-4 years of sales experience
- Ability to work collaboratively with others as part of a team, while still being an individual contributor in a high growth entrepreneurial environment
- Great communication, negotiation, process, analytical and presentation skills
- Exceed goals successfully and strives to be a top performer
- Learns quickly while being adaptable to change
- Prior experience working with Ad Tech, SaaS and/or Digital Marketing is helpful, but not required
IAS strives to maintain a COVID-free workplace and the health and safety of our employees is a priority. IAS implemented a policy that requires all employees (with limited exceptions) to be fully vaccinated and provide proof of vaccination prior to employment, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law.
About Integral Ad Science
Integral Ad Science (IAS) is a global leader in digital media quality. IAS makes every impression count, ensuring that ads are viewable by real people, in safe and suitable environments, activating contextual targeting, and driving supply path optimization.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
IAS is an equal opportunity employer, committed to our diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age. We strongly encourage women, people of color, members of the LGBTQIA community, people with disabilities and veterans to apply.
California Applicant Pre-Collection Notice:
We collect personal information (PI) from you in connection with your application for employment or engagement with IAS, including the following categories of PI: identifiers, personal records, commercial information, professional or employment or engagement information, non-public education records, and inferences drawn from your PI. We collect your PI for our purposes, including performing services and operations related to your potential employment or engagement. For additional details or if you have questions, contact us at [email protected]
To learn more about us, please visit http://integralads.com/ and https://muse.cm/2t8eGlN
Attention agency/3rd party recruiters: IAS does not accept any unsolicited resumes or candidate profiles. If you are interested in becoming an IAS recruiting partner, please send an email introducing your company to [email protected] We will get back to you if there's interest in a partnership.