The following states are approved as remote work locations for this position: CA, CO, FL, GA, HI, IA, MI, NY, NC, OH, SD, TN, TX, WA. All other states are not in consideration for this role at this time.
ABOUT THE TEAM
Pushpay exists to bring people together by strengthening community, connection, and belonging. As the leading provider of mobile apps, giving technology and community management features to churches, schools, and nonprofits, Pushpay helps organizations and their communities stay connected anytime, anywhere.
The primary goal of the Mid Market Account Executive is to generate and work leads, develop an account portfolio, and close deals in order to meet monthly and quarterly sales and revenue quotas.
This position will require the aptitude to become a master of Pushpay and Church Community Builder product capabilities, underlying technology, and competitive advantages to convey those to Pushpay customers. This person will work best in a dynamic, technology-driven environment to effectively manage a high velocity of sales activity.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Build a pipeline of prospects and manage the sales stages from initiate to close
- Generate list of prospective churches through research, cold-calling, internet and professional network
- Meet and exceed sales revenue and booking goals and overall objectives
- Educate prospects and clients about Pushpay’s products and services through presentations and product demonstrations
- Clearly articulate Pushpay’s value proposition and return on investment
- Build strong interpersonal relationships with church leaders in the assigned geographic territory
- Collaborate and work with internal Pushpay teams: SDR’s, AE’s, Sales Managers, Marketing team, other partner affiliates to execute company initiatives
- Plan, direct and coordinate sales support activities, including management of the sales pipeline through Salesforce
- Ensure all targeted prospect/client contacts and engagement opportunities are recorded in Salesforce
- Involved in all phases of the sales lifecycle including: identifying and developing leads; developing value propositions; financial deal structuring; to contract negotiation and closing
- Share industry, deal, and sales “best practice” knowledge with other members of the sales team
- Be a continuous learner of the competitive landscape (strengths, weaknesses, benefits) and determine how to position Pushpay to win
- Collaborate with the Customer Success Team and Implementation Team to ensure that expectations set during the sales process are met in delivery
- Provide ongoing feedback that would aid in identifying new market opportunities
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience
- Must have 2 years+ successful sales experience in a closing role.
- Experience in selling in the technology field, preferably SaaS Solutions
- Strong communication, organizational, and presentation skills with ability to influence decisions
- Experience cold-calling into various types of organizations with evidence of success
- Working knowledge and/or experience in the faith sector is a plus
- Deep understanding of the sector culture, leaders, organizations and structures
- Understanding of managing prospects through a CRM application (Salesforce is a plus)
- Exhibit analytical and problem solving skills and excellent verbal/written skills
- Ability to manage a complex sales process and develop strategic plans
- Proven negotiation skills
- Strong computer skills required for job functions: Mac OSX, Google Platforms Excel, and PowerPoint
- Self motivated, creative, flexible
- Must be able to operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Must be a self-starter, and have excellent communication and listening skills
- Must be willing work with a high degree of independence in an organization that commands teamwork
- Reports to the Mid Market Sales Manager located in Redmond, WA
- Comfortable working in an entrepreneurial environment
- Own the results of your territory
- Must be able to interact with personnel (internal and external) in a manner that helps create a dynamic team-based, customer focused culture.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent sales and customer service skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment
- Proficient with Google Suite, Slack, Salesforce, or related software
Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer
Some travel required to attend customer meetings, regional and national field events, vendor partnership forums, and select conferences
Pay for CO state: $64k base + $71k commission, $135kOTE
Pay for other states: Varies based on location.
Job Type: Full Time, Remote
Benefits: 100% Employer-paid premiums for Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits plus 401(k) program.
Pushpay provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Pushpay complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.