LivePerson is a transformational force in how brands and consumers communicate. With over 18,000 brands, including HSBC, Verizon, and Home Depot, we are on a mission to make life easier for people and brands everywhere through trusted Conversational AI. We believe in a future where conversations are the norm for getting your intentions fulfilled - whatever they are.
We are an innovative, intent-driven company that believes in building the future and we are looking for growth minded, unconventional thinkers, developers and builders to join the team.
You will thrive here if:
You can operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment
You nerd out about AI, how it can be applied, or how you can learn more about it (don’t worry we’ll help)
You believe data-led decision making is the norm
You see feedback or failure as motivation to learn and to grow
You relate to our core principles and want to work with experts in their respective fields
What You’ll Be Doing
- Exceed monthly / quarterly / annual sales targets by selling our Managed-Services solutions into existing accounts and existing prospects, new prospects and prospects via partners
- Territory identification and research, to formalise a go to market territory strategy and create a qualified Managed-Services target list within 30 days.
- Pipeline development through a combination of cold calling, email campaigns, partners and market sector knowledge/intelligence and contact center RFPs.
- Formulate a cohesive partner strategy as a lead generation channel for Managed-Services
- Be the EXPERT in our Managed-Services business and the value proposition of the managed outcome based services of the Managed-Services offering.
- Position LivePerson Managed-Services offerings through strategic value based selling, buyer group identification, business case definition, return on investment analysis, references and analyst data.
- Create internal close plans and external business cases and proposals to support the Managed-Services offering
- Influence and shape our customers’ Managed-Services program, the consumer contact strategy, digital transformation and automation roadmaps
- Target key decision makers at our customers within in sales, marketing, IT and the contact center that can mobilize change
- Manage the end to end sales process through engagement of appropriate resources such as Sales Engineers, Executives, and Partners etc.
- Work closely with Marketing, the Managed-Services team, Finance and legal in creating relevant tools and frameworks to support the sales process
- Enable the sales teams to effectively represent the Managed-Services offerings
- Provide accurate monthly forecasting of revenue
What Do You Need for Success?
- Proven ability to close business – quota attainment & above on a regular basis
- Deep knowledge of contact center operations and technology
- SaaS, BPO, Contact Center, Professional services, managed services, e-commerce, or online marketing experience
- Consistent proven track record of success and achievement at Enterprise sales within a SaaS or BPO organisation
- 5+ years field sales experience
- 5+ years selling complex enterprise software solutions (transformational technology and multi-million dollar deals)
- Customer Focused - You deliver customer service like you expect to receive it; with excellence.
- Be a ‘Challenger’; comfortable with challenging thinking
- Consultative approach to selling; solution-selling approach
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills at C-level
- Exceptional written communication and proposal writing
- You are an intrapreneur, you build your internal and external win team and follow a methodical approach to closing
- A true team player - you understand the importance of fostering a collaborative team environment in order to deliver the best results.
- Excellent networker - you’re able to use this to your advantage to bring the right people together to get things done.
- Passion and Conviction - You can inspire passion in others. You’re a true motivator
Why you’ll love working here:
LivePerson was named to FastCompany’s World’s most innovative companies of 2020 list for the Artificial Intelligence category. We offer amazing colleagues along with opportunities to push your own limits to grow. We embrace invention and experimentation. Most importantly, you’ll have an ability to make an impact at work and at brands across the globe as we build the future with trusted Conversational AI together.
At LivePerson, people from diverse backgrounds come together to do their best work and be their authentic selves. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.