WorkStep is the leading software provider of workforce retention and hiring solutions for the supply chain industry. We're a Series B startup (backed by leading investors) who is disrupting the industry and changing the way companies have traditionally hired and retained their frontline supply chain workers.
Our mission is simple: to make the supply chain a better place to work. How? By helping companies within e-commerce, manufacturing, retail, transportation, and logistics make better-fit hires and improve their frontline workforce satisfaction and retention.
WorkStep is the hiring platform helping enterprise companies hire and retain front-line workers at scale. After raising a $10.5M Series A and our $25M Series B in 2021, we're scaling our fully remote enterprise sales team.
This is a full-cycle sales role: identifying the best accounts, engaging prospects, running demos, creating business cases and ROIs, negotiating terms and closing business. Since this is a land and expand model, the Account Executive will partner with Employer Success to ensure the customer is maximizing their usage + results of the Hire product, and is responsible for expanding the WorkStep footprint within the account.
As one of the first 50+ employees at the company, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a company solving top-of-mind C-level hiring + retention problems with a proven product, fast-track your career, earn fantastic money + equity, and close deals with some of the largest enterprise companies in the world.
As an Account Executive, you will:
- Focus 100% on outbound net new logo acquisition + expansion opportunities
- Manage the full sales cycle
- Partner with Customer Success in onboarding new clients
- Utilize best of breed sales tools such as; Sales Navigator, ZoomInfo, ChiliPiper, Outreach, Chorus, and Salesforce
- Bachelor's Degree
- At least 3-5 years of professional experience
- At least 2 years of B2B sales experience (preferably SaaS/Staffing/HR)
- Familiar with sales methodologies & qualification such as; ProActive Selling, Force Management, and MEDDICC
- Comfortability in a smaller rapidly evolving early stage start-up environment working remotely
- Collaborative attitude
- Strong business acumen and comfort with presenting to, and establishing relationships with, senior level executives in enterprise-level companies via Zoom
- Passion for the WorkStep mission
- Remote working environment
- Unlimited PTO
- Top-notch technology
- Quarterly team building on-sites (when safe to resume)
- Workspace, wellness, and L&D stipends
- Competitive company-sponsored health, vision, and dental benefits package
- Opportunity to join a passionate, motivated, and fun team at an early stage to help shape and execute on our mission
If you're a collaborator who likes a challenge, who doesn't mind rolling up their sleeves, and wants to join a fast growing company at an early stage, we want to hear from you!
WorkStep is an EEO employer. We do not discriminate against any applicant for employment, or any employee because of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender, disability, age, or protected veteran status. We are committed to building a safe, inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds.