Wix's Academic Partnerships team. We partner with colleges and universities across the U.S. to help students establish an online presence and learn why it's such a critical part of any career path. We teach students and faculty how to build professional websites with Wix through in-person and virtual presentations, workshops and one-on-one sessions. We develop unique programs and integrations into higher education curricula, lesson plans and more.
A dynamic Account Executive with 3+ years experience, preferably in the higher education sector. You enjoy acting as the customer's guide, starting new partnerships and helping them scale. You're eager to bring digital innovation to the education market and are passionate about the potential impact it will have on students and future alumni.
You're ambitious and have a track record of creating and implementing sales strategies and over-achieving your goals. You're eager to play a critical role in expanding a new target market.
As an Account Executive, you will:
- Work in close collaboration with Wix Academic Partnership leaders to develop and implement strategies that expand Wix Academic Partnerships
- Implement inbound and outbound sales strategies to build relationships with top universities, increasing the Wix footprint
- Develop your own quarterly sales plan, ensuring delivery against KPIs
- Build relationships with senior leaders and become a trusted guide and consultant in the educational sector
- Work cross-functionally with Wix teams to voice market needs, building the foundation for future academic initiatives
- Evangelize the Wix vision for higher education through product demonstrations, academic events and on-site initiatives.
- Work in lockstep with Partnership Managers to ensure projects are a success, from onboarding to launch to maintaining long-term client relationships
While the U.S. Wix team is WFH during Covid-19, at this time we are seeking NYC-based candidates who are able and willing to work on-site in a hybrid model once we return to the office.
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Wix was built around the idea that everyone has the right to be successful, online. This same vision defines us as an employer: creating a work environment where everyone is welcome, and anyone has the right to succeed.