Account Executive (Growth) at Fivetran
From Fivetran’s founding until now, our mission has remained the same: to make access to data as simple and reliable as electricity. With Fivetran, customer data arrives in their warehouses, canonical and ready to query, with no engineering or maintenance required. We’re proud that more organizations continue to leverage our technology every day to become truly data-driven.
If you’re ready to join a dynamic engineering team that allows you to leverage your current skills, challenges you to develop new ones, and offers you the agility to grow your career, we invite you to apply.
Account Executives will assist in growing Fivetran’s revenue to 20MM ARR. You will be responsible for learning about Fivetran's technology, the market, managing a pipeline and full sales cycle, and attaining $50,500 in monthly revenue quota, all while selling in a consultative fashion.As an Account Executive at Fivetran, you will:
- Learn the basics of Fivetran’s tech, sales cycle, market, and customer archetypes in first 30 days.
- Consistently attain $50,500 of monthly revenue goal after a 90 day ramp.
- Forecast expected monthly sales pipeline within 90% accuracy
- Play well with the rest of the team, and share tips/tactics when time permits.
- Build your own book of business via your own outbound efforts, your BDR's efforts, and your partners to ensure consistent quota attainment month over month
- Strategically prospect into CTOs, Engineering/IT Leaders, & technical end users
- You’re calm under pressure. Maintains stable performance, even when juggling many tasks.
- Strategic thinking. You’re able to see and communicate the big picture in an inspiring way.
- Game Theorist. Determines opportunities and threats through comprehensive analysis of current and future state.
- Optimism and Hunger. Exhibits passion and excitement over work. Has a can-do attitude.
- Openness to criticism and ideas. Often solicits feedback and is excited to receive constructive criticism and feedback.
- Flexibility/adaptability. Adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions. Copes effectively with complexity and change
- A top performer with a history of success
Perks and Benefits:
- 100% paid Medical, Dental, Vision and Basic Life Insurance. Benefits begin on your first day!
- Option of Health Savings Account (HSA) or Flexible Savings Account (FSA)
- Generous paid time off (PTO) plus paid sick time, holidays, parental leave, and volunteer days off
- 401k match program
- Eligible donation match program
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Work-from-home equipment reimbursement for your home office setup!
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Company virtual happy hours and fun team building activities
- Pet Insurance -- and yes, you can bring your well-behaved fur babies to work
- Commuter benefits to help with transit and parking costs
We’re honored to be valued at over $1 billion, but more importantly, we’re proud of our core values of Integrity, Initiative, and One Team, One Dream. To learn more about Fivetran’s culture and what it’s like to be part of the team, click here and enjoy our video.