Account Executive, Fintech at TripActions
TripActions LiquidTM is a next-generation spend management solution that is disrupting the market by offering virtual and physical corporate cards that eliminate the need for traditional expense reports—from approval submission to reconciliation. By tying the cards to customized spend policies and employees’ itineraries, TripActions Liquid automatically recognizes and files reports at time of purchase for real-visibility and control over spend.
In January 2021, TripActions announced its Series E funding of $155M at an upround valuation of $5B to help accelerate future growth plans. In April, TripActions and Visa announced an expanded strategic partnership. Through the new partnership with Visa, TripActions will accelerate the growth of its next-generation corporate card offering, increasing access to flexible payment methods with built-in policy controls.
Learn more about our teams:
As one of our early Liquid Account Executives, you will have a chance to heavily impact the Liquid business, influencing the product and the sales motion. You will partner with the Core Account Executive to present Liquid’s solution offerings and architecture to our Mid-Market and Enterprise prospects and customer base. This individual is responsible for evoking confidence in Liquid’s functionality, technology infrastructure, and removing all technical objections in the sales cycle related to Liquid. The Account Executive will uncover business requirements, develop a solution sales strategy, and create and effectively demonstrate Liquid’s solutions that address prospect requirements.
- 2-5+ years of experience in a SaaS full-cycle closing role directly within the Expense Management or Payments industry
- 1-2+ years of selling to C-level executives in MM to ENT sized business; current or previous experience selling into Finance preferred
- Team-oriented, yet able to work independently
- Strong relationship management and consulting skills, with proven ability to successfully partner with a diverse population of leaders and stakeholders
- Strong experience conducting product demonstrations
- Use of sales methodologies such as Command the Message and MEDDPICC preferred
- High adaptability and understanding of change within the evolution of a startup
- Growth mindset: an ability and desire to learn and pivot skill sets based on business needs