Account Executive - Expansion at Redox (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:26 p.m. (CST) on Thursday, June 16, 2022
We at Redox understand that we are all patients, and our mission is to make healthcare data useful and every patient experience better. Our values represent the basis of our culture of trust, transparency, and personal growth, and define how we want to interact with each other and the world.
Your Opportunities and Impact
Redox is growing our sales organization and are adding several outstanding sales representatives who excel in selling Software-as-a-Service solutions. These will be reoccurring roles as we are growing rapidly and are always on the lookout for high-caliber candidates. As a Redox Expansion Account Executive, you will be on the front lines with Redox’s top customers and will manage each customer’s growth and experience with Redox. You will manage an existing book of business to identify expansion opportunities with current customers and execute on these opportunities. Successful account executives have excellent prioritization skills, are natural communicators, and form strong relationships with key stakeholders at customers. Additionally, Redox expansion account executives also excel with systematic hunting of new opportunities within your customer base and manage their territory with diligent use of CRM software.
At Redox we hire based on our values as well as sales competency. How you accomplish your work is just as important as getting the work done.
What You Will Do
- Manage a book of business consisting of Redox’s top priority accounts executing on expansion opportunities with the goal of growing each account by 40%.
- Execute renewal and expansion opportunities on the customer’s renewal cycle or throughout the contract term.
- Research and identify growth opportunities with customers.
- Execute sales of Redox to other product lines, divisions, and/or companies within our customers.
- Build relationships with our existing customers, understand and execute on their growth plans
- Identify key executives at current customers and conduct research for a well-informed initial contact.
- Manage the entire sales cycle, negotiate, and close upsell opportunities
- Schedule and present effective sales presentations
- Understand the competitive landscape and customer needs.
- Manage, track, and report on all sales activities and results.
- Passionate about solving complex problems that improve the state of the world
- Willing to learn a technical product and use a value-based selling approach
- Operate well in a fast-paced environment. Growth-minded and hungry to overdeliver
- Adaptable and solution-oriented towards solving complex problems
- Biased towards action and creating a positive impact
- Respectful and inclusive, soliciting and incorporating input from others
To be successful in this role, your work experience should include:
- 3-5+ years of experience in sales in the field with prospects. Experience selling into and expanding customer accounts is preferred.
- Strong drive to interact with customers to share product knowledge.
- Able to engage and negotiate at an executive level; self-aware with executive presence
- A great team player that raises the talent level of all those you interact with
- Consistent track record of delivering monthly, quarterly, and annual quota
- Tech-savvy user of mobile, internet and software applications
- Strong SalesForce or other CRM experience.
- Experience selling intangible software services is preferred.
- Proven track record of moving the sales cycle forward on our timeline
- Consultative mindset with excellent communication and presentation skills
- Competitive, confident, and assertive
- Determined and driven to succeed financially
Please keep reading...
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We'd love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit. https://hbr.org/2014/08/why-women-dont-apply-for-jobs-unless-theyre-100-qualified
About Redox - Take a look here: https://youtu.be/4OjENXR6UXA
What We Do
Healthcare organizations and technology vendors connect to Redox once, then authorize what data they send to and receive from partners through a centralized hub. Redox's cloud-based platform is vendor and standards agnostic and enables the secure and efficient exchange of healthcare data.
This approach eradicates the need for point-to-point integrations and accelerates the discovery, adoption, and distribution of patient and provider-facing technology solutions. With hundreds of healthcare organizations and technology vendors exchanging data today, Redox represents the largest interoperable network in healthcare. Learn how you can leverage the Redox platform at www.redoxengine.com.
Other Stuff About Us
Redox is an EEO company. We fully support the diversity of our team! Here's a recent blog post about our stance on diversity and belonging: Diversity at Redox
As part of our ongoing work to build more diverse teams at Redox, when applying, you will be asked to complete a voluntary EEO survey. This survey is anonymous, we cannot link your application record with your survey responses. - We request that you complete this voluntary survey as we run monthly reports for each team which provides data for diversity in terms of gender and ethnic background in our Applicants, and in our Hired Redoxers. We take this data very seriously, and really appreciate your willingness and time to complete that step in the process.
We believe in holding ourselves to a high standard of conduct. Here's how we think about this: Redox Code of Conduct
Successful candidates must be eligible to be employed in the US, and must reside in the continental US. We do not hire in Alaska or Hawaii at this time.
Thank you for your interest in Redox!
More Information on Redox
Redox operates in the Healthtech industry. The company is located in Madison, WI, Denver, CO, Chicago, IL and Seattle, WA. Redox was founded in 2014. It has 201 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Health Insurance Benefits, 401(K), Performance Bonus, Paid Holidays, Paid Sick Days and Job Training & Conferences. To see all 3 open jobs at Redox, click here.
Read Full Job Description