Account Executive - eCommerce at Wix
Wix Stores - one of the largest business units at Wix and one of the biggest DIY eCommerce platforms in the world. We pride ourselves on the growth of our employees, our true start-up atmosphere, and of course, our product: stunning storefronts, easy-to-use features and effective tools.
A dynamic self-starter with 1-3 years of experience in sales, account management, or consulting (eCommerce knowledge is a plus). You're empathetic to the challenges of eCommerce store owners and are excited by the prospect of speaking to non-Wix users and convincing them to bring their business online via Wix's stores platform.
You have exceptional project management and organizational skills, and can guide customers through a process from start to finish.
You're an eager problem solver who's comfortable operating in ambiguity. You have a successful track record in meeting and exceeding revenue goals, client-focused KPIs, and handling change management from organizational developments.
As an Account Executive, you will:
- Expand Wix's footprint as the choice provider in the eCommerce space
- Evangelize eCommerce business owners to bring their stores online via our full-service platform, which includes closing new business deals
- Consult with eCommerce business owners on the benefits of our Premium service, assist them with getting their products live on their site, help them get set up with payment processing, and ensure they are set up for successful sales
- Help eCommerce business owners by providing consultation around eComm solutions and best strategies
- Quickly and confidently maneuver clients through our onboarding process from start to finish
- Work closely with our Product, Marketing, and Customer Care teams to deliver exceptional client experiences and be the true user voice
While the U.S. Wix team is WFH during Covid-19, at this time we are seeking Miami and Denver-based candidates who are able and willing to work on-site once we return to the office.
Approximate base compensation $45,000 - $65,000. In addition to the base pay this role includes variable compensation earned and company RSUs as part of the compensation package. Final package may vary and will be determined by various factors including location, shift and/or candidate experience. You can learn more about Wix benefits here.
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Wix was built around the idea that everyone has the right to be successful, online. This same vision defines us as an employer: creating a work environment where everyone is welcomed, and anyone has the right to succeed.