Uniphore, the global leader in Conversational Service Automation, is looking for a superstar Account Executive. As the Account Executive you will report to the Head of North American Velocity Sales and be responsible for driving our velocity sales motion in the North American market for a specific vertical / verticals in the mid and lower Enterprise segment (up to Global 8k accounts, above $1B in revenue). A successful candidate for this position is a strong hunter with a passion for customer success, strong analytic and strong communication skills. One who can rapidly build energy, business cases, demonstrations and proposals to accelerate business in a new segment to scale revenue from year 1. This is an amazing opportunity to build and shape a business, client base, culture and take a leading role within a high growth start-up.
The ideal candidate has a deep understanding of selling enterprise SaaS products and services, as well as experience with consultative, value-led sales motions. Must be able to effectively and independently prospect and build pipeline. Ability to forecast and effectively move deals through the pipeline with pace and quality through a disciplined sales methodology. Experience selling into Contact Centers and Customer Experience-focused organizations to senior economic buyers is a plus.
- Aggressively build high quality / sustainable pipeline within your assigned vertical or verticals. Land 3 - 5 new logos per year and build the base to expand the team
- Establish relationships with key business stakeholders, align budgets and timelines to effectively move deals through the pipeline
- Build strong business cases for clients to fully communicate the problems and opportunities internally and externally
- Execute a value based selling process focused on industry problems and implications
- Exhibit an in-depth knowledge of customer and prospect base including requirements and trends
- Collaborate with field sales on strategic accounts for large deals as required to accelerate early stage pipeline and develop close plans
- Drive and deliver effective demonstrations and proposals
- Track and manage all pipeline, opportunity and account activities
- Report on sales activity to the Head of North American Inside Sales and Chief Business Officer
- Develop a winning sales strategy to consistently meet and exceed revenue targets within the assigned vertical / verticals
- A hunter's mentality and skillset to aggressively build, grow and progress pipeline through the sales cycle
- Strong analytical, communication and relationship building skills
- The ability to connect and problem solve with clients
- Experience in value based selling; strong business case development understanding
- Ability to establish and perform powerful demonstrations
- Ability to generate outcome based proposals
- A growth mindset that measures performance, tests and iterates to find optimal solutions, and leverages data to make strong and informed decisions
- 6 - 8+ years experience selling in technology / software sales, especially in CX or contact center solutions
- A strong network of economic buyers and influencers at multiple organizations in North America, developed through a trust advisor relationship.
- Strong technical understanding of sales tools like Microsoft Office and leading sales platforms like SFDC, Clari, Outreach etc.
- Experience in communicating value to customers at the highest levels
- BA/BS or equivalent experience.
Uniphore is the global leader in Conversational Service Automation. The Company’s vision is to disrupt an outdated customer service model by bridging the gap between human and machine using voice, AI and automation to ensure that every voice, on every call, is truly heard. Uniphore enables businesses globally to deliver transformational customer service by providing an automation platform where digital agents take over transactional conversations from humans, coach agents during calls, and accurately predict language, emotion and intent. All in real-time. With Conversational Service Automation, enterprises can now engage their customers to effectively build loyalty, improve customer experience and realize operational efficiencies.
Uniphore is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
For more information on how Uniphore delivers business value using Conversational Service Automation, please visit www.uniphore.com
Read Full Job Description