Account Executive, Compliance Customer Growth Sales (Remote - West) at Skillsoft
Account Executive, Compliance Customer Growth Sales (Remote - West)
At Skillsoft, we are all about making work matter. We believe every team member has the potential to be AMAZING. We are bold, sharp, driven and most of all, true. Join us in our quest to democratize learning and help individuals unleash their edge.
The Account Executive, Compliance Customer Growth Sales will drive top-line revenue growth through expansion of our Compliance Solutions line within our existing account base. The successful Account Executive will have a track record of over-quota achievement and will grow an ambitious pipeline of business through outbound prospecting, creativity, and simple hard work. Sell our vast Compliance Solutions line directly to Enterprise customers. This will require the ability to navigate through complex organizations and sell to multiple decision-makers, including the "C Suite".
- Drive top-line revenue growth through expansion of Compliance solutions line within existing account base.
- Sell our vast Compliance solution line directly to corporate accounts.
- Own responsibility to meet and exceed revenue goals.
- Win by representing a solution line with key competitive differentiators.
- Influence customers at the senior leadership level.
- Establish strategic plans and objectives to drive desired business growth.
- Partner with related sales, marketing and support resources in the successful advancement of critical opportunities and market penetration.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- 5+ years successful sales experience
- Experience in the learning or human capital, human capital technology or SaaS space is preferred
- Ability to exceed sales targets, a keen understanding of the steps involved in a sales cycle and ability to leverage each stage to advance the sale
- Ability to prospect and manage a designated territory to maximize revenue growth
- Ability to operate with a sense of urgency, be aggressive, competitive, and demonstrate a positive, winning attitude
- Negotiate effectively based on value and time to close
- Ability to understand complex client requirements and to clearly articulate the company's offerings to develop solutions to meet those requirements
- Willingness to travel
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
WE ARE PASSIONATELY COMMITTED TO LEADERSHIP, LEARNING, AND SUCCESS. WE EMBRACE EVERY OPPORTUNITY TO SERVE OUR CUSTOMERS AND EACH OTHER AS:
- ONE TEAM
- OPEN AND RESPECTFUL
MORE ABOUT SKILLSOFT:
Skillsoft delivers online learning, training, and talent solutions to help organizations unleash their edge. Leveraging immersive, engaging content, Skillsoft enables organizations to unlock the potential in their best assets – their people – and build teams with the skills they need for success. Empowering 36 million learners and counting, Skillsoft democratizes learning through an intelligent learning experience and a customized, learner-centric approach to skills development with resources for Leadership Development, Business Skills, Technology & Development, Digital Transformation, and Compliance.
Skillsoft and SumTotal are partners to thousands of leading global organizations, including many Fortune 500 companies. The company features three award-winning systems that support learning, performance and success: Skillsoft learning content, the Percipio intelligent learning experience platform, and the SumTotal suite for Talent Development, which offers measurable impact across the entire employee lifecycle. Learn more at www.skillsoft.com.
Thank you for taking the time to learn more about us.
If this opportunity intrigues you, we would love for you to apply!
NOTE TO EMPLOYMENT AGENCIES: We value the partnerships we have built with our preferred vendors. Skillsoft does not accept unsolicited resumes from employment agencies. All resumes submitted by employment agencies directly to any Skillsoft employee or hiring manager in any form without a signed Skillsoft Employment Agency Agreement on file and search engagement for that position will be deemed unsolicited in nature. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is subsequently hired as a result of the referral or through other means.
Skillsoft is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer: It is the policy of Skillsoft (US) Corporation to provide equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, national origin, citizenship, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability (mental or physical), protected veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by law.