Account Executive, Commercial (San Diego) at Kandji (San Diego, CA)
| San Diego, CA
Sorry, this job was removed at 7:34 a.m. (CST) on Thursday, September 1, 2022
Kandji is building the future of Apple Enterprise Management. The use of Apple devices in the enterprise is growing rapidly. Drawing on decades of experience in Apple IT, we saw a dire need for a modern Apple device management platform that could accommodate growing businesses and increasing regulatory demands.
Kandji grew to hundreds of B2B customers within a few months of initial product launch in 2019, and secured a $100 million Series C in late 2021. Today, we have a 95% Customer Satisfaction rate and a rapidly growing community of customers, including names like Crunchbase, Belkin, Rackspace, Allbirds, FabFitFun, VSCO, and Turo.
Behind our business is a handful of the best investors in tech. Together, we are creating a new category of device management that can better serve modern businesses.
In your role as an Account Executive, you will drive the sales process in a performance-based environment and partner with prospective commercial customers to identify how organizations can get the most out of our platform.
By consistently going above and beyond and quota, you will evangelize our product in the market, and contribute to our direct path of becoming the top MDM solution for organizations that run on Apple.
This will be a hybrid role in which the employee will work in Kandji's San Diego office on Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday and have the option to work from home on Wednesday and Friday.
See the amazing San Diego Onsite Benefits & Perks below!
Day to Day
- Handle multiple opportunities through the entire sales cycle simultaneously, working with cross-functional teams as necessary, and serving as the primary customer contact for all adoption-related activities.
- Hunt and generate fresh leads to maintain a full sales pipeline
- Drive growth through inbound and outbound prospecting efforts, generating sales leads that will turn into opportunities and closed business.
- Educate and develop leads through inbound and outbound prospecting via phone/Zoom calls, emails, events, webinars, and other campaigns.
- Collaborate with customer success and marketing to optimize sales and customer satisfaction.
- Help build out an outstanding Sales Playbook and Tech Stack.
- 1+ years of on-quota sales experience selling B2B software applications.
- Track record of quota over-achievement (top 10-20% of company).
- Understand accounts’ needs and effectively communicate how Kandji will meet those needs while ensuring 100% satisfaction with all customers.
- Provide timely and informative input back to other internal teams, particularly product, customer success, and marketing.
- Flexible, coachable, and willing and able to make adjustments on the fly. Comfortable with delivering and receiving feedback.
- Utmost ownership. Works well with other teams and wants to own projects outside of just closing deals.
- Self-sufficient, strong internal sense of urgency, hard-working, and humble.
- Thoughtful, with a strong attention to detail and ability to see the big picture.
- Excellent communication skills, and persistent follow through on commitments to our customers.
- Proficient with sales technologies such as Salesforce (SFDC), HubSpot, Outreach.io.
San Diego Onsite Benefits & Perks
- Coffee, snacks, and lunch are provided 3x a week
- Commuter benefits + parking would be covered!
- Discounted gym membership (corporate-sponsored gym near office)
- Budget to relocate if you're not in the San Diego Area
Additional Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salary
- 100% individual and dependent medical + dental + vision coverage
- 401(k) with 4% company match
- 20 days PTO + Kandji Wellness Week off the first week of August
- 14 paid holidays per year
- 10 sick/wellness days per year
- Equity for full-time employees
- $1,000 virtual card for comfortable remote working equipment
- 12 weeks paid leave for new parents
- Cell phone & Internet stipend
- Exciting opportunities for career growth
- An outstanding, inclusive culture
We are excited to be serving a significant need for a fast-growing market, and are proud of the high-performing team we have brought together so far. If you’re someone who wants to engage in new, exciting projects that will challenge your skills in the best way possible, we would love to connect with you.
At Kandji we believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences.
Kandji is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. Qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability, protected veteran or military status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Read Full Job Description