Account Executive (Bridge) Utah/REMOTE at Learning Technologies Group plc
Bridge is an awesome technology company that is now setting its sights on the corporate market. And we’re hiring top-flight sales talent to help us do that. If you want to work at a growing technology company that makes awesome products and values awesome people, Bridge may be for you!What you will be doing:
- Build strong relationships utilizing value-based selling skills with "mid-market and mid-enterprise" Organizations in the United States.
- Use your extensive sales experience and consultative selling skills to initiate long-standing relationships with prospective customers.
- Cultivate mutually beneficial relationships with strategic partners.
- Maintain accurate and timely customer, pipeline, and forecast data.
- Provide value-added counsel to customers as a trusted advisor creating awareness and demand for Instructure products.
- Manage all internal databases and account update tools.
- Report out weekly to sales management on project, business and relationship status.
- Partner with your account development team to drive a strategy to approach your sales territory.
- 3 plus years full cycle outside sales experience, preferably in the Human Capital Management space.
- Passion for prospecting new business from initial outreach to negotiation.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Sales/Marketing, or related field.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- A quantifiable track record of meeting/exceeding quotas.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Strong desire to work within a team oriented environment and be a self – starter.
- This position is based out of SLC Utah, however remote candidates will be considered.
What we offer
In addition to vacation benefits, you will be eligible upon your date of hire to participate in our health benefits program which includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, HSA and FSA plans as well as short-term and long-term disability and company paid life insurance. Additionally, you will be eligible to participate in our 401(k) plan.
About the company
Bridge is a tool that helps people find their place at work, form meaningful relationships with peers and managers, and forge a path towards growth. We’re helping our customers create work cultures people love. By focusing on our values — ownership, collaboration, empathy, pragmatism, and learning — we are changing the way that employees grow and organizations transform culture.
Bridge is part of Learning Technologies Group plc (LTG).
For more information, visit https://www.getbridge.com
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, colour, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
EOE, including disability/vets