Account Executive - Benelux at Remote (Remote)
Remote is solving global remote organizations’ biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance (learn more about how it works at remote.com/how-it-works). We're backed by A+ investors and our team is world-class, literally and figuratively, as we're all scattered around the world.
Please check out our public handbook (at remote.com/handbook) to learn more about our culture. We encourage folks from all ethnic groups, genders, sexuality, age and abilities to apply. You can also check out independent reviews by other candidates on Glassdoor. If this job description resonates with you, we want to hear from you!
All of our positions are fully remote. You do not have to relocate to join us!
We use a LinkedIn feature called “multiplexing”, which creates several location-specific job postings for individual locations from a single global position we publish. Multiplexing enables us to make our global job post compatible with LinkedIn's system and allows us to manage the inbound applications by location.
We encourage candidates to apply to any of these roles since they are factually global and we will make explicit mention of specific location details in the practical section below. 🌎How we work
We love working async (www.notion.so/80c01cd443ad4c77a8ceaef7c5fba5d0) and this means you get to do your own schedule.
We empower ownership and proactivity and when in doubt default to action instead of waiting.
This is an exciting time to join Remote and make a personal difference in the global employment space as an Account Executive - Benelux, joining our Sales team.Requirements
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (in English & Dutch)
- 4+ years of successful experience as an Account Executive
- Ability to confidently make cold calls and build email sequences to generate pipeline
- Organization, time management and prioritization skills
- Experience working with Salesforce CRM
- Excellent CRM hygiene and forecasting
- Experience in a hyper growing company a plus
- Experience in the HR industry a plus
- Previous SDR/BDR experience a plus
- Experience with Notion, Slack, Asana a plus
- It's not required to have experience working remotely, but considered a plus
- Meet and exceed quota
- Outbound prospecting
- Manage the entire sales cycle from prospecting to close and upsell to existing customers
- Identify and create new opportunities (both from a list of assigned accounts and within a given geography)
- Work with other parts of Remote to ensure client success
- You'll report to: Manager, SMB Sales
- Team: EMEA Sales
- Location: Anywhere in the World
- Start date: As soon as possible
- (async) Profile review
- Interview with recruiter
- Interview with future manager
- (async) Exercise
- Interview with team member (no managers present)
- Prior employment verification check(s)
- (async) Offer
Remote’s Total Rewards philosophy is to ensure fair unbiased compensation and fair pay along with competitive benefits in all locations in which we operate. We do not agree to or encourage cheap-labour practices and therefore pay a minimum annual salary of USD 40,000 per year, in all locations throughout the world. Actual compensation may vary based upon geographical location, experience, and/or skill level. However, it will never be below our minimum global compensation mentioned.Benefits
You can learn more about the benefits we're offering to all internal employees at Remote by visiting our public Benefits & Perks Handbook page (at www.notion.so/people-Benefits-perks-1e48a5869c274f40910b76d405b92f63).How to apply
Please fill out the form below and upload your CV with a PDF format. See how to convert your CV to PDF here. Thank you!