Rubrik delivers a single platform to manage and protect data in the cloud, at the edge, and on-premises. Enterprises choose Rubrik’s Cloud Data Management software to simplify backup and recovery, accelerate cloud adoption, and enable automation at scale. Rubrik’s run-anywhere, scale-out architecture is built to empower IT departments today, and in the future, reducing total cost of ownership while enabling infrastructure flexibility for a multi-cloud world.
Rubrik is one of the fastest growing companies in the Silicon Valley, revolutionizing data protection and management in the emerging multi-cloud world. We are the leader in cloud data management, delivering a single platform to manage and protect data in the cloud, at the edge, and on-premises. Enterprises choose Rubrik to simplify backup and recovery, accelerate cloud adoption, enable automation at scale, and secure against cyberthreats. Rubrik has raised over $553 million in venture funding, most recently at a valuation of $3.3 billion. We’ve been recognized as a Forbes Cloud 100 Company two years in a row and as a LinkedIn Top 10 startup.
Account Executive - Belgium
The Account Executive will have ownership of all elements of bookings growth and account development within their targeted strategic accounts. This includes discovering and developing new opportunities, managing pipeline, executing account strategies, and managing customer expansion. The Account Executive must be quota-driven, strategically focused and be focused on introducing and broadening Rubrik’s presence within targeted accounts at all levels while working with Systems Engineers, Sales Development, Channel Development and Rubrik Partners to exceed sales objectives. This position will manage all aspects of the sales process and will play an integral role in the success of the overall sales team.
The successful candidate will demonstrate a history of sales excellence through impressive strategic account acquisition and development, pipeline growth, ruthless qualification, innovation and consistent hard work. Experience selling enterprise software into the datacenter is required.
If you’re ready to be part of a sales team that Forbes included on its 2016 list of Next Billion Dollar Startups and is the unequivocal change agent in cloud data management, then this is the way to go….
- Define and execute sales plans for the assigned targeted accounts to meet and exceed quota through prospecting, qualifying, managing and closing sales opportunities
- Develop and manage sales pipeline to move a large number of strategic transactions through the sales process
- Identify and close new opportunities for growth working within targeted mix of Fortune 500 accounts
- Present Rubrik, Inc. solutions within complex data center design environments
- Co-sell and strategize with partners, distributors and VAR’s to enable rapid growth
- Provide Rubrik, Inc. management with feedback about the local market opportunity and identification of new business opportunities and channel partnerships
- 5-10 years of successful sales experience in technology (software or data center)
- Tenure in region– strong rolodex of customers, channels and tech partners
- Driven – need for success and continuous improvement
- Proven “Hunter” –strategic methodology and passionate about selling
- A Closer - consistent over-achievement of sales goals in a large geographic territory
- Entrepreneurial - willing to go the extra mile, strong work ethic, resourceful, “get it done” attitude
- Smart, adaptable and open-minded
- Bachelor’s degree required or equivalent experience
Rubrik provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Rubrik complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.