Account Executive, AI/ML Sales (Remote)
By clicking Apply Now you agree to share your profile information with the hiring company.
About the Opportunity
Flywheel is seeking an Account Executive, AI/ML Sales, to drive revenue by addressing the unique challenges of medical research data management in AI/ML workflows.
The Account Executive will be responsible for selling our cloud-scale SaaS solution for organizing, processing, and sharing medical imaging data. Top candidates will have experience selling to AI developers, a history of strong customer relationships, and an entrepreneurial approach to working with a geographically dispersed team.
Work closely with our teams in Business Development, Marketing, Life Science Sales, Customer Solutions, and Product in a fast-paced startup environment. We're highly responsive to customer needs and constantly strive to make a positive contribution to the biomedical and life sciences communities we serve. Team members are recognized and rewarded when advocating for customer success and satisfaction over other concerns. We value self-motived, creative individuals who work well in a collaborative environment - constantly generating and sharing new ideas and solutions with the team.
Flywheel has a comprehensive benefits package and encourages a balanced work life and home life.
- Develop and expand prospect pipeline through successful and timely lead generation, qualification, and networking
- Identify key stakeholders, decision makers, budget and timeline to close.
- Conduct sales demos effectively, informing prospects of Flywheel's solutions to their pain points.
- Create effective solution recommendations, including designing service packages.
- Secure prospect's internal champions of Flywheel's value proposition and align other key internal stakeholders to close deals.
- Close new business according to quarterly and annual quotas, and related plans.
- Track progress towards sales goals and document all activities in CRM system.
- Prepare sales presentations to pitch produce, service, and combination packages.
- Negotiate long-term contracts and contract expansions with customers.
- Maintain excellent customer relationships with high customer satisfaction.
- Answer questions, describe benefits, and discuss pros and cons of various competing products or services.
- Share customer and prospect feedback openly and often across the organization.
- Support the implementation process to establish clear start dates that have the buy-in of the implementations team, and ensure a smooth transition to account management, including answering customer questions and redirecting to internal resources when appropriate.
What would make you a great fit
- Demonstrated success in quote-driven sales, exceeding sales goals, building relationships with potential customers, and providing world-class customer service.
- Innate ability to overcome internal stakeholder objections to move pipeline to next stages and increasing line of sight to close.
- You are customer centric and won't stop until a customer is fully implemented and successful on their journey with Flywheel.
- Track record of brokering partnerships with highly technical teams.
- Driven to learn new technical systems to help customers optimize their data workflows.
- Proven success juggling leads and accounts with alacrity.
- experience with high-growth SaaS business is a plus.
- A desire to be part of a learning organization where mentoring and receiving feedback go hand-in-hand.
- Experience selling into radiology and/or AI/ML focused companies.
Do you feel like you don't have everything that's listed above? If you have some of the skills and experience that we’re looking for and are willing to use your talent to learn the rest, we encourage you to apply!
Flywheel is the leading research data platform that's transforming the way biomedical and imaging data are managed at leading life sciences, clinical, and academic institutions globally.
Flywheel provides a comprehensive research data solution with all the tools needed for curation, imaging processing, machine learning workflows, and secure collaboration. By leveraging cloud scalability and automating research workflows, Flywheel helps organizations scale research data and analysis, improve scientific collaboration, and accelerate discoveries.
GO STEADY WITH LEVITY
The alchemy of effective teamwork happens when we each take ownership of both the menial and the magical every day. We’re serious, but never stuffy. We keep our cool under pressure because we assume best intentions and maintain perspective. This allows for true teamwork, with a dash of irreverence.
WORK BETTER TOGETHER
We are tenacious and united in our pursuit of solving our customers’ biggest challenges, and no challenge is too big. Diverse backgrounds across our team make us more effective as we listen, absorb, collaborate, and iterate to innovate.
FIGURE IT OUT
We’re obsessed with uncovering the why of any given. Having an open mind allows us to be quick to fail and quick to adapt. We relentlessly pursue continual improvement through learning and imagining new possibilities.
GIVE A SHIT
We’re fueled by grit, boundless energy, and a deep belief that we are doing cool shit. We don’t hesitate to stand up and speak out because we trust that through tough, honest discourse we can drive change and make a real difference for our customers and our mission.
More Information on Flywheel.io
Flywheel.io operates in the Analytics industry. The company is located in Minneapolis, MN. It has 126 total employees. To see all 10 open jobs at Flywheel.io, click here.
Read Full Job Description