WHO WE ARE:
We think too much marketing isn’t us. It’s mass markets, not audiences of one. Homogenous groups to be targeted, not individuals to be inspired. Segments to reach, not people with their own ideas and ambitions. It’s one size fits all, and it’s dull.
When it comes to individuals, we’re fierce. We stand up for individuality. We speak up against bland, broad-brush generalizations. We fight for solutions that adapt to the individual’s needs, beliefs, behaviors and aspirations. And we commit to doing this in every aspect of our work for clients and their consumers.
We actively foster an inclusive workplace where diversity and individual difference are valued and leveraged to achieve the agency’s vision. And most importantly, we value every individual’s wellbeing.
We are Fiercely Individual.
HOW WE DO IT:
At RAPP, we are fiercely focused on the individual and how we can create value from every individual’s experience with a brand. We do this across three capability areas: customer-centric consulting, creativity that inspires action and customer experience management.
Our data analysts know who that person is. Our strategists understand what they want. And our award-winning technologists and creatives know how to get it to them.
RAPP is an integral part of Omnicom’s Precision Marketing Group, comprising 4,000 creatives, technologists, strategists, and data and marketing scientists across 40 global markets.
The ideal candidate has mastered the Account Director core competencies and is comfortable leading an integrated team in data centric, digital-first, marketing initiatives. They are an advisor and partner to the client at the marketing manager level. They have developed a keen ability for managing across multiple disciplines with agency partners, and clients. , They have a natural curiosity, and are motivated by driving excellent results, time and time again.
- Has a solid understanding of the client business, including goals/objectives
- Builds client partnerships, and advocates for work that is strategically sound, and effectively and efficiently delivered.
- Regularly tracks the market and competitor sets
- Responsible for overall client satisfaction and service/product quality.
- Ensures campaigns are strategically grounded, and designed to impact client business
- Collaborates with other disciplines to develop work that is integrated, comprehensive and cohesive.
- Identifies appropriate opportunities to enhance the work by leveraging other products in the portfolio
- Provides hands-on leadership and guidance to the team
- Builds strong working relationships with department leads and department staff
- Responsible for the day-to-day management of the agency team, from strategy & planning, creative development, execution, delivery, Analytics & insights; Holds teams accountable to deliver high quality work and course corrects as necessary
- Manages fiscal health of the business, including forecasting, resourcing, developing scopes and tracking
- Represents RAPP and partners with the Integrated Agency Team to ensure optimal integration
Business Development, Mentoring
- Keeps SVP, Client Partner apprised of key client opportunities, potential risks and other key nuances which affect
- Develops, coaches, mentor’s talent
- Acts as a Role Model by representing, communicating, and leading Rapp’s overall vision, mission and values.
- 8-10 years related experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field or equivalent experience
- Experience in direct / data driven marketing. Strength in all aspects of digital marketing.
- Previous CRM experience, including customer journey’s, content mapping, etc. Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud is a bonus.
- Experience in the planning, development & execution of omni-channel marketing programs in the areas of customer acquisition, conversion, retention and optimization.
- Experience with financial growth on individual pieces of business.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and problem solving skills
- Must have leadership, coaching and mentoring qualities
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and written skills
- Managerial experience, focus on, and commitment to, development and growth of talent
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.