Udemy is the world's largest education platform with more than 30 million monthly visitors. Through our Consumer and Enterprise businesses, Udemy creates new possibilities for people and organizations everywhere by connecting them to the knowledge and skills they need to succeed in a changing world. The Udemy consumer marketplace offers thousands of up-to-date courses in dozens of languages and provides the tools learners and instructors need to achieve their goals and reach their full potential. For companies, Udemy Business (UB) offers an employee training and development platform with subscription access to thousands of courses, learning analytics, as well as the ability to host and distribute their own content. Our enterprise platform is among the fastest growing SaaS businesses in the world. UB has more than 10,000 customers and serves the majority of the Fortune 100.
Who we are looking for
We are looking for a future top sales person to be a key part of our growth in the Indonesian market. If you have a passion for sales, speak Bahasa and English fluently, have an eagerness to learn and grow and love to run at a fast pace, this is the role for you. As an Account Development Representative (ADR), you will be strategizing with your paired Account Executive, reaching out to APAC's Fortune 1000 companies, providing valued insights and stories that showcase Udemy for Business' value proposition. With a plethora of innovative sales automation tools at your fingertips, you will become a prospecting master, continually learning new skills that will prepare you for a long and illustrious career in sales (or any path you decide to take).
At Udemy for Business, our mission is to help people do whatever comes next, including our employees!
Here's what you'll be doing:
- Be instrumental in Udemy for Business' expansion in the Indonesian market
- Increase revenue through outbound activities including but limited to calling, emailing, Inmail, and direct mail
- Understand and convey the Udemy for Business mission, value proposition, and product
- Become a brand ambassador by getting to know and love the Udemy for Business product and story
- Experiment with new and creative prospecting strategies
- Continually improve sales skills to attain quota and grow as a sales professional
We want to hear from you because you have:
- A passion for building a career in sales
- Experience with 6+ months of lead qualification, business development or similar skills
- Fluency in Bahasa and English to a business proficiency
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding organizational and time-management skills
- A Bachelor's Degree or equivalent preferred
We are proud to be recognized for our world class employee experience:
Business Insider SF: Best Places to Work Bay Area
Built In Colorado: Best Places to Work
Best Workplaces (Great Place to Work List): #1 in Turkey
Certified Best Place to Work: Dublin
Fortune: Change the World Company
Udemy is headquartered in San Francisco with hubs in Ankara, Turkey; Austin, Texas; Boston, Massachusetts; Mountain View, California; Denver, Colorado; Dublin, Ireland; Melbourne, Australia; New Delhi, India; and Sao Paulo, Brazil.
Information regarding data privacy is available within the Udemy Careers Privacy Notice .