MURAL created the Collaborative Intelligence System™ to power cultures of effective collaboration where everyone is connected, contributing, and empowered to deliver business-driving outcomes.
Founded in 2011, MURAL is a leading innovator in visual collaboration for hybrid, remote, and distributed teams. We believe in what we build, and our team of more than 900 “MURAListas” around the world collaborate in the MURAL® app. Our values guide our intentionally inclusive product and culture, which includes collaboration design education and a flexible monthly stipend for learning, wellness, and coworking.
MURAL has raised $200M to date and is growing rapidly to fulfill our mission. The company is trusted by 95% of the Fortune 100, including innovative teams at IBM, Intuit, GitLab, Microsoft, and Atlassian.
As an Account Development Representative (ADR), you will grow our business by partnering with our Strategic Account team to find ways to drive engagement within MURAL’s most strategic global accounts. As part of this role, you will be tasked with engaging inbound leads while also leveraging outbound prospecting to develop relationships with champions, influencers, and decision-makers with our Strategic Accounts. You will also partner closely with the Strategic Accounts team to map accounts and develop creative ways to drive engagement.
Our belief is simple: generate wow by delivering exceptional customer experiences. Your role as an Account Development Representative makes that a reality.
- Evangelize MURAL and secure the success of the top design, agile, and innovation teams across the world
- Develop targeted outbound messaging to engage decision-makers using email, phone, social media, and direct mail campaigns
- Develop a strategy to optimise and manage a pipeline using Salesforce CRM
- Partner closely with Strategic Account team to develop strategies to penetrate new and existing Strategic accounts
- Schedule qualified meetings for the Sales team that lead to bookings
- Deliver feedback to our Product team to contribute to the constant innovation of MURAL
- Build a deep understanding of our products and key markets
The top candidate will have the following skills:
- Proficiency in verbal and written English is a must
- 1 year of sales experience, preferably in a technical space
- Proven sales track record with demonstrated success in achieving quota
- Experience with following sales processes and using CRM (Salesforce a plus)
- A quick learner and fast on your feet
- Incredibly organised and detailed oriented
- A good sense of humour
- Motivated to break into new opportunities with a creative edge
- Experience in a sales development role engaging mid-level and senior executives
- A natural leader and the gift of inspiring others
- A clear communicator and a sense of urgency to get the job done
Please submit your resume in English.WHAT WE OFFER
In addition to being part of our quest to help people empower their imagination, we offer:
- Competitive salary
- 401K (US only)
- Company equity
- Health insurance
- Fertility benefits
- MURALvida stipend (for fitness, wellness, learning and coworking)
- Fully remote team
- Parental leave
- End of year closure
- Design thinking trainings
- MURAL free forever plan
We bring people to our team that care about our mission to inspire and connect creative people globally, and who feel aligned with our values:
- Make others successful
- Adapt to thrive
- Play to wow
- Think global
- Experiment like an owner
MURAL is committed to creating diverse and inclusive workspaces where people can make a positive impact on the world and share their vision of how they achieve it. We are dedicated to working alongside multiple communities to help build this dream and bring it to life.