Account Development Manager - ProctorExam (GERMANY Remote) at Turnitin
When you join Turnitin, you'll be welcomed into a company that is a recognized innovator in the global education space. You'll join our diverse community of colleagues who are all unified by a shared desire to make a difference in education. So come join us and begin the most gratifying next chapter of your career.
For more than 20 years, Turnitin has partnered with educational institutions to promote honesty, consistency, and fairness across all subject areas and assessment types. Our products are used by educational institutions and certification and licensing programs to uphold integrity and increase learning performance, and by students and professionals to do their best, original work.Job Description
ProctorExam works with colleges, universities and certification providers to offer a secure web-based infrastructure for remote exams. We allow candidates greater access to education and institutions with more flexible, scalable and cost-effective ways to conduct authentic assessments digitally.
As an Account Development Manager you are responsible for a defined book of business, with the objective of ensuring that your customers obtain maximum value from their ProctorExam products and services; therefore ensuring the growth of your portfolio. You will proactively prioritise and strategize your accounts establishing yourself as a trusted advisor.
- Developing a solid and trusting relationship between our B2B clients and ProctorExam
- Actively looking for up and cross sell opportunities in the current book of business
- Managing communications between clients and internal teams, and serve as the link of communication, single point of contact
- Planning and presenting reports on account progress, goals, and quarterly initiatives to share with team members, stakeholders, and possible use in future case studies or company training
- Working with all ProctorExam stakeholders to ensure meeting all client needs and deliverables according to proposed timelines and to the highest quality standards
- Negotiating contracts with the client and establishing a timeline of performance
- Expanding relationships
- Resolving any issues and problems faced by the client and deal with complaints to maintain trust
- Anticipating key account changes and improvements, identifying proactively opportunities to improve clients’ relationships and increase account value
- Analyzing client data to provide customer relationship management
- Fluency in English, secondary european language(s) prefered.
- Must have a positive attitude, be a team player and an active ‘doer’.
- Good listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Must be able to travel for client meetings, events and roadshows when necessary
- Highly self-motivated team player with the proven ability to work independently.
- 2+ years experience in a quota-driven, outbound sales role from a SaaS or Education market
- Strong lead generation and prospecting experience
- Knowledge of LinkedIn and Hubspot and or Salesforce CRM a plus
- Degree educated preferred
Our Mission is to ensure the integrity of global education and meaningfully improve learning outcomes.
Our Values underpin everything we do.
Customer-Centric - We realize our mission to ensure integrity and improve learning outcomes by putting educators and learners at the center of everything we do.
Passion for Learning - We seek out teammates that are constantly learning and growing and build a workplace that enables them to do so.
Integrity - We believe integrity is the heartbeat of Turnitin. It shapes our products, the way we treat each other, and how we work with our customers and vendors.
Action & Ownership - We have a bias toward action and empower teammates to make decisions.
One Team - We strive to break down silos, collaborate effectively, and celebrate each other’s successes.
Global Mindset - We respect local cultures and embrace diversity. We think globally and act locally to maximize our impact on education.
Remote First Culture
Health Care Coverage*
Competitive Paid Time Off
4 Self-Care Days per year
2 Founder Days + Juneteenth Observed
Paid Volunteer Time*
Charitable contribution match*
Monthly Wellness Reimbursement/Home Office Equipment*
Access to Modern Health (mental health platform)
Retirement Plan with match/contribution*
* varies by country
Seeing Beyond the Job Ad
At Turnitin, we recognize it’s unrealistic for candidates to fulfill 100% of the criteria in a job ad. We encourage you to apply if you meet the majority of the requirements because we know that skills evolve over time. If you’re willing to learn and evolve alongside us, join our team!
Turnitin, LLC is committed to the policy that all persons have equal access to its programs, facilities and employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.