80% of enterprise data remains unstructured, underpinning critical business workflows and requiring manual processing today. To transform customer experiences, drive bottom-line efficiencies, and achieve full digital transformation, organizations need to automate manual processes reliant on unstructured data.
At Instabase, we're passionate about democratizing access to cutting-edge AI innovation to enable any organization to solve previously unsolvable unstructured data problems in their industry. With customers representing some of the largest financial institutions in the world, and investors like Greylock, Andreessen Horowitz, and Index Ventures, our market opportunity is undeniable.
At the center of our value proposition is our people, and we've built a fearlessly experimental, endlessly curious, customer focused team who together, are fundamentally changing how developers build and distribute intelligent business applications. Remote-first, at 300 employees and growing, and with office hubs in Menlo Park, New York, London and Bangalore, we're looking to add to our talent community so we can continue to harness the power of deep learning to transform our customer's most complex business processes.
Come help us build for the next stage of growth and scale -- accelerate your career with Instabase!
Our Account Development Team is the growth engine for Instabase. The AD team is uniquely responsible for helping the biggest global enterprises push their pace of innovation by identifying new opportunities and challenging ordinary thinking.
Our Field team is strategically expanding our client base in the Fortune 500 (>$1bn Revenue) segment, and we're fueling its future growth with ADs who are intentional about a career in sales and driven by personal growth and impact.
As an Account Development Executive, you will be responsible for discovering potential customers’ unique challenges and owning new business opportunity creation for the Instabase Field team.
What you’ll do
- Own 30% of the sales cycle, much more than your traditional ADR - to help bridge the gap into a direct promo into Enterprise AE
- Creates innovative approaches to territory penetration and organization. Shape territory vision and execution.
- Delivers against Account Maps and evangelize account penetration strategy across all functions.
- Seen as a thought leader in AD best practices and workflow
- Recognize new possible use cases in customer conversations and effectively positions Instabase as both an immediate and strategic solution.
- Select, position, and execute NBMs and post-NBM activity.
- Drive cross-functional partnerships with Marketing, Sales Engineering and Regional Sales Leaders to strategize on outbound campaigns and messaging
- 2 to 5 years of relevant sales experience
- Ability to own strategy for growing install base and selling to whitespace accounts
- High aptitude for cross functional collaboration and cross functional influence internally and externally
- Strong ability to understand an enterprise and develop key points of contact in multiple departments and multiple levels of leadership
- Research and data driven approach to account planning; can proactively identify opportunities from business led discussions
- Self starter who is invested in the success of the team, ability to work in a startup environment
- You want to excel. You want to build a never before seen business whilst also becoming an expert in Software Sales
Research shows that in order to apply for a job, women feel they need to meet 100% of the criteria while men usually apply after meeting about 60%. Regardless of how you identify, if you believe you can do the job and are a good match, we encourage you to apply.
Instabase is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in all forms. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability, or any other unlawful factor. Instabase complies with local laws, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. If you need an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at [email protected]