Account Coordinator at SuperJoy (Richmond, VA)
| Richmond, VA
Sorry, this job was removed at 10:57 a.m. (CST) on Wednesday, April 27, 2022
WE ARE / Account Leadership. Champions of creativity, protecting and elevating ideas for clients who believe in the power and prosperity of inventive thinking.
YOU ARE / An ambitious learner, curious about creative and what it takes to get an ad made. An active listener. The "ally" of the friend group. Someone who cares about the details. Ready to work, even more ready to learn.
YOUR BASELINE / You have a passion for the business. You have a sense for what a good ad is, but you're ready to learn how to make a great one. You ask not just how to make a great ad, but who makes one? No task is too small and you're ceaseless in wanting to get things done—and done well.
YOUR IMPACT / Our work creates buzz, and you'll help build the foundation for it. You'll:
• Be the eyes, the ears, the go-to person who knows a lot about a lot
• Be exposed to the best and brightest at Martin, and turn that access into creative output
• Keep the team on track and the work moving through proactive organization and insider team knowledge
Make you wanna join the fight? Read on for more detail or click to apply.
To be in account leadership at Martin is to champion creativity.
Our ambition? Declaring Martin the most forward-thinking agency in the world.
We fight for, protect and elevate ideas for clients who believe in the power of inventive thinking. We create ideas that consumers talk about, and that our clients prosper from. Ideas that we're proud of.
And we’re a little bit of everything: trusted advisors, mentors, problem-solvers, cheerleaders and creative partners. We are as devoted to our client's brands as they are, and know what our clients need before they do. Strong relationships breed the confidence, trust and accountability that allow us to create the best work of our lives—for our clients, and for our agency.
To us, unity and belonging are motivators; buzz and cultural impact too.
Our optimism for our clients and what they’re capable of fuels our teams, allowing us to turn challenges into even greater opportunities.
As our work and our momentum continue to grow, so too does our need for a great account coordinator.
That's where you come in.
- We believe in discovery at Martin. So will you. In this role you will learn, learn and learn some more. This is education through experience and every aspect of how a great ad is made—from creative ideation, to production, to media, to finance, legal and beyond—is yours to absorb.
- You’ll be a hub of communication and process management. You’ll enable your team to be a well-scheduled, well-oiled, model of efficiency. This could be owning status documents, taking compelling meeting notes and sharing relevant action items, working with finance to keep track of budgets, scheduling key internal and external meetings, and even partnering with your account executive and/or account supervisor in building presentation content for these meetings.
- You’ll begin seeking trusted relationships with some of the most ambitious thinkers in the industry. Your team will trust you to do any and every task in the pursuit of culture-shifting work. You’ll begin understanding your client’s business and their place in their industry. Your day-to-day partners will be your account executive and/or account supervisor.
- Cultural research will be a huge part of your growth journey. You’ll uncover organic moments, track industry changes, and track competitor strategies, using this data to tell insightful stories that keep us and our clients on top of what’s hot out in the world.
- And if it isn’t clear yet—you’ll learn the foundational elements of advertising. We’ll set you up to take that next bold step in your career, engineering real impact of your own. And it will be phenomenal.
WE'D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU IF YOU...
- Have an advertising-shaped hole in your life
- Know enough about our industry to hit the ground running
- Don't need anyone to tell you to move—you’re already on your way to the finish line
- Have a heart for the details, the smaller the better, and understand their value as part of a bigger story
- Claim organization as your love language
- Are ready to work, ready to learn, and ready to impact capture alongside a team that only wants to see you succeed
IS THIS ROLE NOT QUITE A MATCH?
Does this role pique your interest but feel a lil' out of reach, or misaligned with your unique experience? Still reach out! Your story might capture our attention.
HOW WE MAKE SPACE
The Martin Agency is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. The Martin Agency does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
More Information on SuperJoy
SuperJoy operates in the Other industry. The company is located in Richmond, VA. SuperJoy was founded in 2022. It has 31 total employees. To see all jobs at SuperJoy, click here.
Read Full Job Description