73534R-Sales Development Representative 4 at Juniper Networks (Charlotte, NC)
Do you challenge the status quo?
Do you like being challenged?
We should talk.
At Juniper Networks, our goal is to solve the unsolvable by challenging conventions to define what's possible, not simply what's next.
Do you want to connect the world's leading businesses such as telecoms, stock exchanges, commercial, and government agencies?
Do you want to pursue bold aspirations? Do you want to make a difference to the way people work, play, and live their lives?
If yes, we want to talk to you and, if you want to know more, keep reading.
Juniper Sales Development Representative+ (SDR+)
Kickstart your career with Juniper Networks
Juniper Networks offers you an opportunity to lay the foundation for your professional career.
If you want to:
- Learn how to become a consultative sales executive that focuses on creating value and trust with (future) customers, exploring, and identifying their needs
- Work at Juniper Networks, in an energetic, Global multinational team.
- Join a new and exciting team at Juniper, building on the existing SDR motion to drive more strategy into prospecting highly targeted accounts
- Grow business acumen and build your career in a professional corporate environment by developing the knowledge, mentality and quickness of understanding needed to have consultative relevant business conversations
- Become an industry specialist that has a deep understanding of the priorities of key decision makers within relevant industries, and be able to have meaningful conversations with key decision makers
- Be paired directly with a Strategic Account Manager to drive region engagement by utilizing a strategic and proactive prospecting motion.
- Become a trusted resource to develop relationships with prospects in targeted accounts, acting as the initial point of contact.
then keep reading to learn more about this exciting opportunity!
The Sales Development Representative+ is responsible for identifying and qualifying sales opportunities and is a critical asset in securing new business with prospective and existing customers, building the sales pipeline, and driving the company's revenue goals.
You will have the opportunity to connect with relevant medium to large enterprises to discuss how Juniper Networks may be able to transform their network resulting in game-changing opportunities, productivity, and security.
You will create targeted prospects list consisting of key players to penetrate key accounts, researching, and obtaining business requirements, and presenting solutions to begin the sales cycle.
In order to achieve your opportunity pipeline objectives, you will closely collaborate with your Sales and Marketing teams to execute sales' funnel building strategies.
Does this sound like you?
If you are a curious and ambitious team player, with an infectiously positive attitude, and if you are highly motivated to learn and grow, then this may be your starting point of a professional career in Juniper.
You will also need:
- Education to graduate level or equivalent preferred
- 0-2 years' experience
- Excellent communication skills / written skills
- Ability to succeed in the implementation and follow up of marketing efforts
- Interest to grow your career in the high-tech industry (i.e. computers, software, networks)
- Hunter mentality, self-starting
- High energy level, dynamic personality, action oriented
- Willingness to be coached
- Open and honest communication skills
- Strong organization and planning skills, strong in follow through
- Results oriented / driven
- Capacity to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to communicate value propositions
- To be independent yet a team player
- To be able to establishes and maintain effective relationships with customers and gain their trust and respect
- To be dedicated to meeting and exceeding expectations and requirements of internal and external customers
- Have the ambition to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- To be able to adapt to accommodate changes in industry and company direction
- Business level English for all positions.
You will receive continuous training and coaching to help you build your skills and lay the foundation for further career growth, such as a senior role within the SDR team or a position as inside territory (partner) account manager.
ABOUT JUNIPER NETWORKS
Juniper Networks is in the business of network innovation. From devices to data centers, from consumers to cloud providers, Juniper Networks delivers the software, silicon and systems that transform the experience and economics of networking.
Our products and technology run the world's largest and most demanding networks today, enabling service providers, enterprises, and governments to create value and accelerate business success.
Everyday our 9,000+ colleagues come together across 46 countries to realize our company vision - Connect Everything, Empower Everyone.
We are innovating in ways that empower our customers, our partners and ultimately, everyone, in a connected world. These customers include the top 130 global service providers, 96 of the Fortune 100 and hundreds of public sector organizations.
WHERE WILL YOU DO YOUR BEST WORK?
Wherever you are in the world, whether it's downtown Sunnyvale or London, Westford or Bangalore, Juniper is a place that was founded on disruptive thinking - where colleague innovation is not only valued but expected.
We believe that the great task of delivering a new network for the next decade is delivered through the creativity and commitment of our people.
The Juniper Way is the commitment to all our colleagues that the culture and company inspire their best work-their life's work.
At Juniper we believe this is more than a job - it's an opportunity to help change the world