Regional Sales Manager - Midwest & East Coast at Fluidra North America (Nashville, TN)
We are looking for a Regional Sales Manager to join our Specialty Products sales team at Fluidra North America in the Midwest and East Coast region. If you are a highly motivated, resourceful, strategic sales professional, we’d love to talk to you!
WHAT YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE
This is a strategically critical, high-profile role responsible for the sales activities in the Specialty Products segment, which includes Cover-Pools automatic safety pool covers, Jandy In-Floor cleaning systems, and Grand Effects fire and water features. This includes coordination with the overall North American sales force to drive segment sales. This role requires a proactive approach to create and execute a sales plan that focuses on achieving our short and long-term sales goals.
This role requires a highly motivated, resourceful sales professional that can analyze the market, create competitive comparisons, and establish tactics to win new customers and grow our market share. This is a key leadership role that requires the ability to establish effective communications with appropriate executives and managers in order to maximize organization's sales effectiveness and growth. Additionally, you will:
DRIVE COMPANY GOALS AND RESULTS:
- Be a key contributor in the strategy creation and market execution of all components of the Specialty Products Business Unit
- Lead the field sales efforts in the assigned geography to provide customer support and recruit new customers to purchase Fluidra Specialty Products
- Provide input at sales and demand forecasting to help set sales goals accordingly
- Meets with key clients, both dealer and distributor, assisting sales representatives with maintaining relationships and negotiating and closing deals
- Manage expenses and sales accommodations to assigned budget levels.
- Support contract negotiations, closing the sale and developing sales strategy for key accounts
- Assist in setting annual sales targets and goals and create annual sales budgets.
- Keep Marketing department, colleagues and team informed of competitive new products, services and other market data
LEADERSHIP, DEVELOPMENT & GROWTH OF TEAM & REGION:
- Participate in assigned education and training conferences on sales and leadership
- Work on organizational skills, territory planning and administrative responsibilities to ensure a high level of efficiency is maintained
- Support Tech Support in resolving customer issues as it relates to quality and shipping
- Coordinate between field service and sales to resolve product issues.
OTHER FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Adopt and embrace the Company values, Mission and Vision
- Ensure effective working relationship with all internal departments
- Accomplish additional sales and organizational goals as required to fulfill company mission and objectives
- Perform other duties as assigned or needed
WHAT WE SEEK
- 8+ years of relevant professional experience
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Proficiency in SalesForce.com software to track leads, set opportunities, schedule calendars of hunting and farming target customers is mandatory
- Proficiency is Microsoft Office, particularly Excel, Word and PowerPoint is mandatory
- Demonstrate leadership, sales planning, negotiation and customer service skills
- Travel by air & car is required, approx. 50% of job-related time will be in overnight travel
- Communication proficiency (verbal and written) and strong presentation skills
- Proven track record growing product sales in a construction-based product industry
- Pool industry experience in a senior sales role
- Experience with customers and the sales processes in the Commercial Pool Segment
- Ability to travel throughout U.S. and Canada with a Valid driver’s license, clean driving record.
- Strong sales relationships with commercial pool distributors preferred
- Outside sales experience with Aquatic Design Firms Nationally preferred
- Proven track record of sales growth and achieving sales targets for a manufacturer of commercial swimming pool products preferred
WHAT WE OFFER
An exciting opportunity to dive in and begin your career with a company that offers a competitive total rewards package that includes:
- 3 weeks of paid vacation
- 11 paid Holidays
- Full range of health benefits including medical, dental & vision, short & long-term disability
- 401(K) matching (100% of first 3% contributed, 50% of the next 2%)
- Health and wellness programs / gym reimbursement
- Educational assistance up to $7,000 per year
- Company sponsored FUN events!
- Generous product discounts
WHO WE ARE
Fluidra is a publicly listed company focused on developing innovative products, services and IoT solutions for the residential, commercial and wellness pool markets, globally. The company operates in over 45 countries, has over 7,000 employees and owns a portfolio of some of the industry’s most recognized and trusted brands: Polaris®, Jandy®, CMP, S.R. Smith, and Zodiac®. We also sell products under the Cover‐Pools®, iAquaLink®, Grand Effects® , Dell® and Nature2® names. With these combined resources we’re able accelerate innovation in critical areas like energy-efficiency, robotics and the Internet of Things.
Our focus is on creating the perfect pool and wellness experience responsibly. We take our mission to heart, and our employees embody these guiding principles in everything we do: passion for success, honesty & trust, customer collaboration, teamwork and inclusion, learn and adapt, excellence and innovation.
Don't meet every single requirement listed? At Fluidra, we thrive on building an inclusive workspace, so if you are excited about this role and your past experience doesn't align perfectly, we encourage you to apply anyways! You may be just the right candidate for this role or another role in the organization. Fluidra is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Fluidra recruits, employs, trains, compensates and promotes regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, veteran status, or any legally protected characteristic.