Workfront System Administrator at Adobe
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences. We’re passionate about empowering people to craft beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to building exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
Workfront, an Adobe Company, is looking for a Workfront System Administrator Consultant to work with existing customers to provide System Administrator services on their behalf. Experience as a Workfront System Administrator or Workfront Consultant is required. This position can be remote or can be based at our headquarters in Lehi, UT.
This role is key in providing guidance, training and mentoring for our customer’s System Administrators. In some cases you will serve as the customer’s System Administrator for long term or temporary needs and in most cases you will also be mentoring the customer’s System Administrator as well.
In all cases, you will provide continuing guidance as you help the customer to expand and grow their use of Workfront. This position requires a solid understanding of the Workfront platform. It also requires the ability to help customers see the strategic vision of what they can accomplish and helping them to plan for, execute on, and achieve those outcomes.
As a Workfront System Administrator/Consultant you will be part of our Post Deployment team which focuses on helping customers to improve, grow and mature the way they use the Workfront platform. As always, a phenomenal customer experience, through a steadfast commitment to customer success, is our most important goal.
What you'll Do
- Collaborate with the Business and Technical consultants to understand how a customer's instance has been configured, and provide post go live consulting to newly implemented customers
- Engage in remote consulting calls to quickly understand a client’s needs and provide recommended solutions
- Conduct process improvement exercises with customers on a regular cadence to increase customer adoption and maturity.
- Clearly document customer engagements
- Stay current with Workfront products which include Workfront, Workfront Library, Workfront Proofing, Fusion and all future product releases
- Educate customers on new functionality or functionality currently not being utilized
What you need to succeed
- University degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Management OR relevant experience utilizing the Workfront platform.
- At least 2 years professional experience in at least one of the following roles: Functional System Administrator / Configuration Manager / Solution Architect / Project Manager / Consultant
- Working knowledge of Workfront solutions as a customer, partner, or employee
- Ability to understand, articulate and address business issues, business drivers and needs
- Able to think creatively to build unique Workfront solutions to address uncommon business needs.
- Able to drive customer projects, manage timelines and personal workload.
- Able to help customers see the larger vision of how they can benefit from Workfront, identify needs and create solutions to help them reach that vision.
- Solid understanding of consulting processes
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, problem solving, remote presentation, and relationship skills.
- Ability to be viewed by customers as a trusted adviser
- Ability to work on multiple tasks and able to prioritize personal workload
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of gender, race or color, ethnicity or national origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or veteran status.
Pursuant to the Colorado Fair Pay Act, below is a summary of compensation elements for this role at the company if based in Colorado.
Colorado Starting Salary: $103,000 - $133,800
At Adobe, for sales roles starting salaries are expressed as total target compensation (TTC = base + commission), and short-term incentives are in the form of sales commission plans. Non-sales roles starting salaries are expressed as base salary and short-term incentives are in the form of the Annual Incentive Plan (AIP).