VP, PMO at veda
- Reporting to the CTO, define technical project roadmaps aligned to high priority business initiatives
- Establish clear processes for TPMs, product, and engineering teams to evaluate, review and analyze the roadmap and requirements to plan the delivery schedules and cadence
- Effectively and efficiently work in a matrix management organization where this role has primary responsibility for project success, while relying on a team who are not directly reporting resources
- Drive cross-functional collaboration with Data Science, Customer Success and Implementation Specialists to manage the project schedules and expectations
- Leverage qualitative and quantitative data to report on your team’s capacity and manage the velocity to achieve the highest level of competency as a team
- Build and manage reporting and escalation tools to ensure visibility to project status for both internal and external stakeholders
- Actively anticipate and mitigate risks, and resolve escalated issues throughout the project
- You are a leader and Subject Matter Expert of technical project management processes, strategies and methods; You know which methodologies fit for the projects and teams but you are not attached to a single paradigm
- You have successful experience mentoring, coaching and developing rising talent in the technology department
- Your strong sense of responsibility and accountability regarding decision-making and project delivery is contagious.
- You have an excellent track record of confidently presenting the project status to C-Suite executives effectively, and keeping stakeholders well informed about the project from the beginning to the end
- You are skilled at building high performing teams and advising on best practices in a scaling, fast paced environment.
- 8+ years of experience leading PMO organizations in the technology sector.
- Significant experience managing a portfolio of enterprise software solutions
- Proven ability to drive consensus and influence others in a matrixed environment
- Self-motivated, proactive, and able to work well under pressure in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
- Ability to travel up to 25%
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related technical field (Master’s degree including MBA preferred)
- Project management formal certifications (PMP, PMgP, Agile, Prince2 etc)
- Experience as an engineer or a product manager is a plus