Voice of Customer Program Manager at WalkMe (Raleigh, NC)
| Raleigh-Durham, NC
Sorry, this job was removed at 12:49 p.m. (CST) on Monday, June 13, 2022
WalkMe pioneered the Digital Adoption Platform (DAP) to empower business leaders to accomplish the promise of technology in today's overwhelming digital world. Through WalkMe's guidance, engagement, insights, and automation, employees are more efficient, executives have better visibility into digital usage, and organizations maximize the full value of their digital assets to empower digital transformation.
As the Voice of Customer Program Manager within the Customer Success Group, you will play a crucial role in improving customer loyalty and growth by moving the company to action using voice of customer insights. You have extensive voice of the customer (VoC) program management experience and are passionate about customer data, with a proven history of driving insights that improve the customer experience. You will partner with leaders across the organization to execute new customer and partner listening programs and evolve existing programs as needed to provide a more holistic voice of customer and partner assessment for WalkMe.
You'll come with a strong understanding of customer experience program management, analytics, and the ability to tell a compelling story with data. You will also come ready to dive deep into customer journeys to understand and empathize with customer pain points and identify opportunities with respect to customer engagement, business strategy, and quality of service.
What You'll Own
- Design and lead new and emerging VoC programs that provide the organization with actionable customer experience insights
- This includes survey design and operations, reporting, analysis, and managing the closed loop process
- This also includes programs like customer advisory boards or user groups related to feedback and insights
- Lead internal change management and training efforts related to new VoC programs
- Top line and in-depth analysis of customer and partner data to determine significance of trends and impact on business and customer health
- Utilize different technologies to gather and synthesize customer feedback data with associated business data to determine key drivers of customer success, loyalty, risk, churn and overall experience, and then translate that into actionable insights.
- Facilitate cross-functional insight reviews and action-planning meetings with internal stakeholders to drive customer experience improvements
- Inspire the organization to listen, understand and act on customer and partner feedback as an effective data-driven storyteller
What You Need to Succeed
- At least 3+ years direct experience in Customer Experience, Customer Insights, Partner Experience, or Market Research in an IT, SAAS, or Fortune 500 Company
- Experience managing global customer or partner listening posts, such as NPS programs, advisory boards, transactional survey programs, or event-based survey.
- Knowledge of a variety of survey design and research methods
- Experience in analyzing and interpreting a mix of qualitative and quantitative data, constructing compelling narratives, and providing recommendations on complex topics
- Experience applying statistical techniques and working knowledge of statistics concepts.
- Experience designing and developing Tableau reports
- Demonstrated passion for Customer Experience and acting as an advocate for customers
- Strong critical thinking, influencing, and relationship management skills
- Experience using Qualtrics, Medallia, or similar enterprise level survey tools a plus
What You'll Love About Us!
- Comprehensive Health Care Coverage for our Employees and Families, 401(k) program with company matching (up to $5,000), and a vacation policy to encourage a healthy work-life balance.
- WalkMe offices are open during Covid-19 for those who chose to come (vaccines required) with in-person and virtual social activities to promote positive employee engagement
- WalkMe is recognized as a Star Performer in DAP for the 2nd year in a row!
- WalkMe helps international companies such as: IBM, LinkedIn, Walgreens, Microsoft, Adobe, Hershey's, Quest Diagnostics and more!
At WalkMe, we approach Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) with the same level of collaboration and innovation that we bring to the rest of our business. We believe in the value of diversity and are committed to ensuring an equitable and inclusive workplace where every employee has an equal opportunity to achieve success.
We've made this commitment not only because it's the right thing to do, but also because we know that having diverse perspectives, experiences and identities on our team helps us to better meet the diverse needs of our global clients. While we're not yet where we want to be, our goal is to create a workplace as fair and inclusive as our business is category defining. And at WalkMe, we achieve our goals.
TO ALL RECRUITMENT AGENCIES:
WalkMe does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to WalkMe employees or any other company location. WalkMe is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with the Company for this specific role.
More Information on WalkMe
WalkMe operates in the Software industry. The company is located in San Francisco, CA, Raleigh, NC and New York, NY. WalkMe was founded in 2011. It has 1064 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits, Life Insurance and 401(K). To see all 28 open jobs at WalkMe, click here.
Read Full Job Description