UX Optimization Program Manager at Evolv AI (Remote)
Are you looking to work at a Series A technology company backed by top tier investors who have invested in companies like Zoom, Slack, FB, and Airbnb? Are you passionate about AI, ML, and CX technology? Are you excited about working with a technology that has proven market fit with huge room for growth?
Evolv AI is seeking an experienced candidate to join our high-growth Artificial Intelligence (AI) startup headquartered in San Francisco. Collaborating with our world-class product development teams and researchers (AI and Cognitive Science), you will help translate cutting edge research into real world impact in one of the most financially important areas in technology, the digital experience.
Who We Are
Evolv AI is an early stage, high growth company with teams in North America, Europe and Asia. Evolv AI delivers real-time experimentation and personalization in the ever changing digital experience. Evolv AI's Experience Optimization Solution works across all digital touch points in the customer journey to bring growth within reach. We have established substantial recurring revenue and a customer base of top global brands across a variety of industries including: Retail, E-Commerce, Telecom, Media, Consumer Financial Services, and Travel.
Are you highly organized, able to learn complex processes quickly, excited about user experience, and motivated by working closely with team members and clients?
Then this job is for you.The UX Optimization Program Manager will be responsible for tracking progress on multiple complex and technical projects from ideation through development, launch, and finally analysis and adoption recommendations. Each project involves dozens of cross-functional stakeholders internally and client facing. You will be managing anywhere from 8-20 projects at one time through each of their various stages. The Program Manager will not be a people manager with direct reports. The key to success for a person in this role will be the ability to manage project timeline deliverables proactively and independently, as well as a passion for website optimization.
We are a small team that collaborates closely providing a lot of opportunity to take initiative and grow within the role and company. You’ll work as part of a collaborative team with our clients to make their digital presence even more amazing and user-friendly.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams (test leads, analytics, engineers, UX designers, and other technical leaders, both internally and client facing) to plan and develop scope, deliverables, required resources, work plan, and timing for projects
- Craft schedules, timelines, and milestones that structure the project and establish accountability
- Strategize, implement, and maintain program initiatives that adhere to organizational objectives
- Develop an understanding of our offerings and support in improving our outcomes
- Ensure reasonable expectations are set with stakeholders and they're met or exceeded
- Develop protocols for evaluation and improvement
- Maintain organizational standards of satisfaction, quality, and performance
- Oversee multiple project teams, ensuring program goals are reached
- Get to know each member of the team and understand their preferred management style and needs to support a cohesive organization
- Manage program and project teams for optimal return-on-investment, and coordinate and delegate cross-project initiatives
- Work with other project managers to identify risks and opportunities
- Analyze, evaluate, and overcome program risks, and produce program reports for management and stakeholders
- When necessary, escalate issues and risks to appropriate stakeholders and create mitigation plans
- Partner with our business stakeholders to understand their growth KPIs
- Translate growth goals into measurable optimization metrics
- Ability to assist as needed in gathering requirements, leading planning, assisting in test design and approvals, following-up on development and QA, and seeing test through execution and final analysis
- Defines and guides stakeholders through project scope and objectives
- Develops detailed status reports on multiple developing and ongoing tests
- Monitors the test from ideation through delivery, interfacing with customers on technical and non-technical matters
- Analyze results of optimizations run to uncover insights that lead to new test ideas and opportunities to help our clients sustain growth with their optimization program
- Assesses project issues and develops resolutions to meet productivity, quality, and client-satisfaction goals
- May provide technical/analytical guidance to the project team as needed
- Interfaces with all areas affected by the project including end users, technology services, client services and the client directly
- Provides regular updates and feedback to management, including advice on process or organizational improvement
- 2+ years of experience in a Digital Optimization and can demonstrate strong working knowledge or AB or Multivariate testing using one or more of the following platforms: Adobe Target, Optimizely, VWO, Google Optimize, or Monetate
- Superb organizational skills to be able to coordinate multiple complex projects
- Attention to detail
- Ability to manage in an environment of ambiguity with diverse stakeholders
- At least a Bachelor’s degree
- Exceptional leadership and time management skills
- Proven ability to understand and articulate complex technologies
- Track record of successful outcomes
- Strong verbal, presentation and written communication skills
- Strong conflict resolution and negotiation skills
- Exceptional team building and team management skills
- An orientation for execution with a strong process and metrics focus
- Empathy for people in the process
- Focused on value and outcomes
- At least 3 years of experience in customer-facing roles
- Experience working in professional services, specifically serving in a client-facing capacity
- Time spent working cross-functionally in a highly collaborative environment, preferably in a remote capacity
- Bonus points for experience Telecommunications, or with Adobe Analytics, Adobe Target, and/or Figma
Candidates must be based in and authorized to work in the USA. Evolv AI is an equal opportunity employer.
It is the intent of Evolv AI to provide equal employment opportunity to all employees or applicants, without regard to race, creed, color, sex, age, disability, religion, pregnancy status, veteran status, national origin, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.