By clicking Apply Now you agree to share your profile information with the hiring company.
Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veeva’s software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - it’s up to you.
The Training Program Manager oversees the resource management program, which involves maintaining training curricula, training assignments, and compliance monitoring. The Training Program Manager works closely with Functional Area Managers and Human Resources to develop and implement an integrated training curriculum for all Veeva sites globally. The Training Program Manager owns the Resource Management Key Process Area.
What You'll Do
- Assigns training curriculum to employees and contractors globally during onboarding, job transfer, and ad hoc- training when needed.
- Develop and maintain training content and training curricula in compliance with policies, procedures, and applicable regulations.
- Manage the collection of training events/evidence including the completion of required training curricula and the maintenance of Employee Training records.
- Serve as an expert resource and/or trainer on Resource Management processes.
- Participate in developing and update of Standard Operating Procedures and work instructions to ensure standardization and adherence to resource management policies across functions and sites.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of training courses, curricula, and instructors, as needed.
- Develop and maintain metrics to optimize performance, productivity, and effective resource planning.
- Ensure global standardization and usage of LMS in the following areas: Curriculum management, Creating and modifying LMS reports, System Administration
- Audit Support -- provide requested Training Records, files, and answering questions on the Resource Management Key Process Area.
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent relevant industry experience
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft applications (e.g., MS Word, MS Excel), eLearning authoring applications (e.g., Captivate, Brainshark, Articulate), and diagramming and graphic applications (e.g., Visio, Lucidchart, Smartdraw)
- Experience utilizing adult learning concepts, state-of-the-art training techniques, and proven management principles.
- Experience as eLMS system administrator including change management, requirements development in a life science regulated environment.
- Exercises judgment within defined practices and policies in selecting methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, and engaging culturally diverse groups
Nice to Have
- Exposure to Agile SDLC, SaaS, and/or IT cloud technologies
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected]
Read Full Job Description