Technology Infrastructure Lead Project Coordinator at Fivesky (Atlanta, GA)
Do you focus on projects that involve build-outs and the integration of networks and branch offices? Are you responsible for the coordination and delivery of these projects? Have you worked for a Telecom, Technology hardware vendor, or Financial service company? Then you could be Fivesky's next Technology Infrastructure Lead Project Coordinator
Who you are:
- An Infrastructure Project Manager with 8+ years of experience delivering large complex projects working across multiple departments and working with multiple stakeholders.
- You have experience in the project lifecycle of network integrations, infrastructure/data center builds, and/or corporate real estate construction projects including floor build-outs and business relocations.
- You have worked on network projects that involve Cisco and Arista, and/or Dark Fiber, and Lan/Wan along with device build concepts.
- Familiarity with network hardware such as circuits, routers, and cables.
- You know your way around Excel (VLookups, Pivot Tables).
- A juggler of multiple concurrent projects at the same time.
- A great communicator with strong organizational skills
What you will do:
- Act as a primary liaison to the business and the internal Network Services team to deliver new core network infrastructure across a dozen US locations.
- Gather requirements, define the scope, work with stakeholders, and provisioning and install circuits and network hardware in support of integrating infrastructure platforms.
- Lead the throughput of the project lifecycle from planning through the building, Integrating migration and testing.
- Conduct meetings, create status reports and maintain and lead the delivery of project plans.
- Manage and track circuit deliveries with carriers, managing hardware delivered with vendors, including staging. Manage site prep, cabling, power, etc.
- Oversee complex network projects at the enterprise level.
- Manage and solve any issues, ensuring documentation is updated and accurate.
- Update stakeholders, complete decommissions and close out the project.
It would be awesome if you had:
At Fivesky, our employees are our greatest asset and the focal point around which we operate; therefore, we always want the best for our employees. In addition to offering competitive compensation plans and long-term career opportunities, we offer an attractive mix of benefit plans to our employees that include provisions for vacation, holiday pay, and sick days.
Fivesky is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a full-time, direct employment opportunity in Alpharetta, GA. Salary is open based on experience and qualifications.