Infostretch is a digital engineering services firm headquartered in Santa Clara, CA. Since 2004, we have been helping enterprises get their mobile, digital and IoT initiatives to market faster, more efficiently and with greater flexibility. Our expertise include developing, quality assuring and integrating the latest mobile technologies and connecting them with the enterprise systems. We specialize in Digital Strategy, Digital Development, DevOps, Quality Engineering, Cloud, IoT, Data Analytics and Mobility services. Infostretch has been listed in Forbes America’s most promising companies, ranked among top 15 fastest growing companies in Silicon Valley by the Silicon Valley Business Journal and ranked in the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing private companies
- Lead Alignment of portfolio from Product Increment Planning sessions
- Serve as a primary contact/conduit between business leads and IT delivery team for highly complex initiatives for multiple internal clients across assigned lines of business
- Require minimal direction and can explore with little insight by using your natural curiosity to understand internal clients’ business areas, processes, drivers, goals, and challenges, matching those with technical solutions
- Support Leads in clearly and succinctly articulating and managing accurate technical capabilities, scope, communication, initiative status and budget with your clients
- Drive enhancement of capabilities including customer matching, preferences, profile, interactions, contact points, party management, enterprise metrics, customer data governance, and adoption of new solutions
- Provide thought leadership and insights into the development of business processes and system functional, non-functional and information requirements and ensuring alignment with the business strategy
- Drive accountability showing complete ownership of practical solutions, execute recommendations well and considers next steps.
- Bachelors or master’s degree in Computer Science or Related Field
- 7+ years of related experience in database management, transformation programs, and System of Record
- Experience leveraging self-service techniques for business reporting and analytics
- Experience with Analytics and Reporting
- Experience Operating in a SAFE Agile Environment
- Experience Using JIRA / Rally
- Strong Organizational skill with the ability to prioritize and execute tasks across multiple projects with tight deadlines, aggressive goals, and ambiguity.