CCC Intelligent Solutions Inc. is the technology platform for the P&C insurance economy. CCC technology, insights, and support connect industries - insurers, automotive manufacturers, collision repairers, parts suppliers, lenders, fleet operators and more - to advance decision-making, productivity, and customer experiences for thousands of clients worldwide. Clients leverage CCC's network management, data management, AI, operational workflows and customer experience solutions to efficiently scale, interact, transact and achieve their unique business objectives. CCC was ranked a best mid-sized company to work for by Forbes (2019). BuiltIn Chicago, Austin and LA named CCC a top place to work in 2020, 2021 & 2022. Diverse perspectives and experiences are core to CCC's success and award-winning culture of more than 2,000 employees worldwide. We hold inclusion as a core value and are committed to celebrating and cultivating the diversity of our team. With a 40+ year track record of innovation, CCC's tenacious spirit and growth mindset turn next generation technology into real world solutions and empower team members to expand their knowledge and potential. Headquartered in Chicago, CCC has 6 locations worldwide and is listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: CCCIS). Find out more about CCC Intelligent Solutions by visiting cccis.com.
Job Description Summary
Technical Project Manager will be a key member of the Casualty Engineering team. You are responsible for timely delivery of quality project outputs while performing appropriate scope management. You will manage the overall timeline for the project, managing issues and risks, and communicating project status to project sponsors, internal or external customers, and upper/executive management.The ideal candidate would possess the following skills:•Excellent time management skills•Strong communication skills•Ability to meets deadlines•Managing and multitasking multiple projects at a time
- This position requires an experienced ScrumMaster with a strong understanding of and hands-on experience with Agile Methods, including Scrum and preferably Disciplined Agile Delivery.
- This individual will be responsible for facilitating the Agile Methodology, practices, and ceremonies
- Ensure commitments to the sprint are delivered in line with expectations of time and quality.
- Responsible for driving project deliverables, managing scope, project meetings, daily stand-ups and retrospectives
- Understanding the big picture and how the details must come together to produce results, Contribute thought leadership to the team
- Ensuring proper requirements are gathered by partnering with BA resource
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors to successfully execute projects;
- Ensure that all projects are managed to a successful and timely completion within budget as required by the contracts;
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility;
- Prepares and delivers project updates to Senior Management, Project Sponsors and Clients. Updates include: communication plans; potential risks; risk management plans; change management log
- Help team achieve project goals while partnering with the Product Manager and Business Team on overall business goals
- Technical Experience with full SDLC on software, with Quality Assurance and Release Management processes
- Create and maintain all project documentation and lessons learned;
- 5+ years of industry PM experience with Scrum responsibilities
- 5+ years in a technology project management position
- Experience in a PM role implementing software products
- Bachelor's degree, Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred
- Demonstrated competency with Project Management methodologies (Waterfall, Agile, etc.)
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Proven ability to build and maintain customer relationships
- Highly effective communication, time management and organization skills
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship currently or in the future
ABOUT THE COMPANY'S COMMITMENT TO ITS EMPLOYEES:
CCC Intelligent Solutions employees are part of an inclusive culture that brings together diverse backgrounds and perspectives. Our team is defined by our values of: Integrity, Customer-Focus, Innovation, Diversity & Inclusion, and Tenacity. Together, we help our clients and each other achieve new goals.
CCC is committed to providing employees with opportunities to advance their careers and skillsets. CCC team members receive access to training and education reimbursement is available.
CCC offers competitive compensation and generous benefits. Health insurance, PTO, 401K, are just some of the benefits available to team members. CCC's top priority is the health and safety of our clients and our staff, which is why we have expanded our remote work benefits during the COVID-19 pandemic. Qualified job candidates will be interviewed by phone and video. Dependent upon role and responsibilities, new hires will be eligible for remote work immediately, with all necessary office equipment provided upon start date.
Each team member plays an important role in the company's success and each team member has a voice. CCC employee engagement and job satisfaction ratings consistently exceed industry norms - underscoring the value CCC places on its employees.