Technical Project Manager - Remote at MX Technologies (Provo, UT)
Life at MX
We are driven by our moral imperative to advance mankind - and it all starts with our people, product and purpose. We always carry a deep sense of drive and passion with us. If you thrive in a challenging work environment, surrounded by incredible team members who will help you grow, MX is the right place for you.
Come build with us and be part of an award-winning company that's helping create meaningful and lasting change in the financial industry.
We are looking to add an outstanding Technical Project Manager to our Delivery team. If you have experience managing software integrations, coding up to RESTful APIS, and onboarding new clients in an agile environment, we want to talk to you.
What you'll get to do:
- Own and collaborate on projects involving software integrations with the top Financial Institutions and Fintech companies in the world.
- Build trusted relationships with external partners as well as internal product and engineering teams that you'll work with directly.
- Learn about and implement different MX products to help clients excel.
- Work intimately with the MX Product and Engineering teams that build our incredible Helios mobile application.
- Analyze clients' business and functional requirements to ensure products, services, and system designs meet their business needs.
- Create and follow through with project planning, scope, defining milestones, and delivery dates.
- Report on the status of projects internally and externally.
- Take initiative to continually refine and record integration processes and procedures to improve the client experience.
- Perform risk assessment, develop risk mitigation, and contingency plans throughout the life of the project; leading problem resolution as issues arise.
- Collaborate with multi-functional teams to facilitate the development of new features.
You'll do it using your:
- 4+ years of related experience.
- Experience working in a SaaS company with an agile environment.
- Familiarity with POSTman, or other tools that you'll use to validate vendor and partner APIs.
- Ability to troubleshoot REST API logs, Kibana Feeds, back end tools, etc.
- Knowledge of the financial services industry or experience working with financial institutions and/or Fintechs.
- Experience managing Professional Service statements of work utilizing Agile project management methodologies.
- Ability to communicate effectively with software engineers and other technical roles.
- Desire to grow and stretch your abilities.
- Bachelor's degree (or related experience in lieu of degree).
You'll succeed by:
- Thinking like an owner (having a "founder's mindset").
- Collaborating well with members of the Sales, Product, and Engineering teams.
- Bringing your passion every day.
- Being resourceful and creative.
- Communicating with honesty, candor, and respect.
You'll love it because:
- You will have the opportunity to work in a successful, fast moving, mission-driven company
- This is an incredibly impactful role within the organization and vital to the success of our customers.
- You will have autonomy and growth opportunities.
- You will collaborate with other creative and enthusiastic team members.
- You will be rewarded and recognized for your high-caliber work.
- MX has a fun office environment, competitive benefits, and many perks including free meals and unlimited PTO.
Videos to Watch:
- Mission and Vision
- People, Product, Purpose
MX is proudly committed to recruiting and retaining a diverse and inclusive workforce. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical condition), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
MX is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company's career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at 801.669.5500 or by sending an email to [email protected]