Logic20/20 invests in being a “Best Company to Work For,” where talented people come together to deliver exceptional solutions. We bring clarity, insights, and optimization to enterprise organizations spanning technology, telecommunications, utilities, healthcare, and more.
We thrive as One Team, built on values:
We Foster a Culture of We by prioritizing connection and collaboration.
We Drive toward Excellence by investing in professional growth and cultivating thought leadership.
We Act with Integrity by doing the right thing and bringing our best selves to the table.
To make it all possible, we’ve created programs, resources, and benefits that promote connection and help you evolve your career.Job Description
Our Digital Transformation team is conducting performance and quality testing on a leading technology firm’s maturity model. As Technical Project Manager, you’ll support assessment of the current state, guide the schedule of deliverables, make recommendations, and drive creation of an executive roadmap for process improvement.
As part of Logic20/20’s Digital Transformation team, you’ll join efforts to apply design thinking and next-gen technologies to advance clients toward their biggest business goals. Our connected environment brings architects, managers, analysts, and engineering consultants together to gain a 360-degree perspective of the challenges at hand and develop innovative, high-impact solutions.
What you’ll do
- Drive strategic conversations about maturity models
- Serve as a liaison between developers, engineers, and business stakeholders
- Support end-to-end delivery of custom and packaged technology solutions
- Conduct client interviews, document key findings, and perform gap analysis in collaboration with the team
- Mentor junior resources to help them grow as professionals and as future leaders
- 5+ years of leadership and management experience in a consulting environment
- Demonstrated ability to identify business and technical impacts of user requirements and incorporate them into the project plan
- Experience supporting performance testing/assessments with clients in a technical landscape
- Broad delivery capability in strategy, technology, and/or business, with a strong focus on technical implementations and enhancements
- Experience in compliance and quality assurance regarding various delivery phases (e.g. estimation and scope planning, design and code reviews, test plan development, triage, various testing stages, formal reviews, and signoffs)
- Understanding of and experience in standard delivery lifecycle methodologies (SDLC, Waterfall, Agile)
- Solid understanding of CI/CD/CT infrastructure and processes
- Strong communication and relationship management skills
- Proficiency in MS Project and various PM tools (such as Jira or VSO)
- Undergraduate degree in technology or business
What we offer
- Experience working with both large enterprise clients and mid-sized clients
- Progressive responsibilities that encourage ownership and design
- Company culture that celebrates our values
- Training and certification opportunities to support your career now and after Logic20/20
- Various opportunities to give back to the community through company sponsored events
- Compensation starts at $130,000+ and is dependent on experience.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To learn more about Logic20/20, please visit: https://www.logic2020.com/careers/life-at-logic
At Logic20/20, we are guided by three core values: Drive toward Excellence, Act with Integrity & Foster a Culture of We. These values were generated and agreed upon by our employees—and they help us pursue our goal of being one of the best companies to work for and to work with. Learn more at https://www.logic2020.com/company/our-values.
Why Logic20/20? It’s our goal to be one of the best companies to work for. One piece of the puzzle is an evolving set of benefits that extend past medical, dental, and 401(k).
You will have
Career Development – A built-in program from day 1, providing a mentor and individually-directed training opportunities, plus access to leaders across the company
PTO, Paid Holidays, & Voluntary Leave – Worry-free time off to recharge and pursue your personal goals
Community & Committees – As part of our “Culture of We,” Logic20/20 invests in providing many social, interest, and learning opportunities
Recognition – From peer recognition, swag, and the chance to win a once-in-a-lifetime type of award, we make your Logic20/20 journey stand out
Referral Programs & Bonuses – Employee, project, and sales referral programs with paid incentives
Equal Opportunity Statement
We believe that people should be celebrated: for their talents, ideas, and skills, but most of all, for what makes them unique. We prohibit harassment and/or discrimination based on age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
To learn more about our DE&I initiatives, please visit: https://www.logic2020.com/company/diversity-equity-inclusion