As a Technical Project Manager for our growing Data Science team, you'll play a central role in a growing team of data scientists, engineers, and product managers developing cutting-edge machine learning algorithms and other data products. You'll use your outstanding communication skills and impeccable organizational ability to help bridge the gap in communication between Product, Data Science, and Engineering, to ensure the entire team is proactively working to meet or exceed product timelines.
You'll be involved in identifying and removing roadblocks from team tasks, gathering and clarifying requirements, and helping to define project timelines and priorities. It’s hard work juggling multiple projects simultaneously, but at the end of the day, you can feel proud of the role you played in helping to empower small businesses with the kind of sophisticated AI-driven marketing and business optimization tools previously only available to large corporations.
- Translate high-level product concepts into detailed Product Requirements Documents and Technical Specifications.
- Develop and maintain product road maps, project schedules, and resource allocations, knowing how to adapt to technological uncertainties, multiple dependencies, and changing requirements.
- Leverage high-level understanding of machine learning and software product life cycles to guide estimations and task prioritization.
- Guide products throughout their life cycle, including framing business needs, working with domain and product experts, and update and maintain product/system documentation.
- Responsible for thorough product documentation, end-user training, and following the product roll-out process.
- Guide regular coordination meetings with engineers and work with remote employees.
- 5+ years of industry work experience as a project/product manager in an agile Software as a Service development environment, including remote collaboration.
- Prior experience supporting data scientists or machine learning engineers in a Project Management capacity.
- Sufficient technical knowledge to discuss and understand complex data-driven cloud applications and machine learning algorithms.
- Business domain knowledge in MarTech / AdTech / small business SaaS software solutions.
- Experience with agile project management methodologies and deep familiarity with at least one project management software suite, such as Trello, Jira, Asana, or Monday.com.
- World-class communication, organizational, and diplomatic skills.
- Excellent track record of meeting deliverables.
- Bonus: experience as a Data analyst or software engineer.
Read Full Job Description