Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
Rivian’s Connectivity team is responsible for connecting our products to web, cloud and personal devices through Cellular, GPS, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth interfaces. The team is chartered to develop full software stack that runs on in-house designed hardware.
As a Technical Project Manager on the Connectivity SW team, you are primarily responsible for driving various features and projects through the development process in an agile work environment.
This is what you'll need:
- B.S. in Computer Science, Engineering or other related technical fields
- 2+ years of experience playing the Scrum Master role for a software development team that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory
- Strong understanding of Agile/Scrum methodologies and related tools: JIRA
- Technical knowledge in wireless technologies such as: Wi-Fi, LTE, Bluetooth, Ethernet or GPS
- Excellent communication, organization and collaborative skills
- Ability to thrive under pressure, ambiguity and time constraints
- Proven leader who can take full ownership with proactive attitude
- Highly motivated individual with the desire to transition into a Technical Program Management role
This is what you'll do:
- Work in an agile environment to support teams of highly motivated engineers to effectively deliver organizational goals
- Facilitate all scrum events
- Drive towards adopting/maintaining proper Agile/Scrum practices
- Engage with cross-functional and cross-domain teams to resolve impediments, identify and deliver priorities
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at [email protected]Privacy
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.