Technical Project Manager (Athlete Studio) at Axiom Zen (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 10:32 p.m. (CST) on Friday, June 24, 2022
What does success look like for you? For folks here, it means thriving in a high-autonomy environment and tackling complex problems in a technical space that is constantly changing and evolving. Project Managers on our team collaborate with Product, Design, and other team members to define what sports means on the blockchain.
A little about you:
- Quickly gains proficiency when exposed to unfamiliar technical patterns, systems, or languages
- Is able to unblock individuals when they are faced with technical challenges
- Is a strong communicator who can collaborate well with other non-technical functions (e.g. Product & Design)
- Has the courage to try out new tools, fail fast, and dive into unknowns to solve new and challenging problems
- Has experience implementing project management tools and technical documentation software
Bonus points if you have the following:
- 2-5 years experience as a software engineer or project manager
- Developing DApps or interacting with blockchains
More Information on Axiom Zen
Axiom Zen operates in the Software industry. Axiom Zen was founded in 2012. It has 41 total employees. To see all 67 open jobs at Axiom Zen, click here.
Read Full Job Description