Technical Program Manager at Fyber (Remote)
At Digital Turbine, we want to create simpler ways for consumers to discover the apps and content they love. Through our partnerships with leading carriers and OEMs, we create new frictionless experiences on smartphones that allow brands and advertisers to reach users at an unprecedented scale. In a rapidly changing industry, we are always looking to create better paths of discovery to connect consumers, publishers, and advertisers in the mobile ecosystem.
As a Technical Program Manager, you will build relationships with our business stakeholders and technical leads across Development, Testing, Data, and Production Support. You will work closely with Release Management to understand the timing of our releases and our Agile leads to understand when the functionality will be delivered. The Technical Program Manager will communicate project and program level updates to our business and technology executives in a clear, accurate, and concise manner. This includes project and program timelines as well as risks and mitigation plans. The Technical Program Manager is expected to have a strong technical background in agile delivery as well as solid verbal and written communication skills for updating our leadership all the way up to our Chief Officers.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field or 5-8 years of experience in project management and program management.
- Solid experience with Agile delivery practices, balanced with handling scope changes and aggressive timelines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills for interacting with peers, management, and senior leadership. Includes creating meaningful presentations for executives.
- Strong understanding of software delivery lifecycles and their critical approval gates.
- Advanced meeting facilitation skills and must be able to lead and collaborate on multiple projects at a time.
- Proficient in Jira and Confluence.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills with a strong sense of personal accountability regarding decision-making.
- Experience working in a highly collaborative environment and promoting a teamwork mentality.
- Ability to predict challenges and seek to proactively head off obstacles.
- Experience applying analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and work toward long-term goals.
#LI-RJ1 #Li-Onsite #LI-Hybrid
About Digital Turbine
Digital Turbine is the largest independent mobile growth platform and levels up the landscape for advertisers, publishers, carriers, and OEMs. By integrating a full ad stack with proprietary technology built into devices by wireless operators and OEMs, Digital Turbine supercharges advertising and monetization. As a titan of ad tech, we simplify mobile growth and monetization for publishers and advertisers.
The company is headquartered in Austin, Texas, with global offices in New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, London, Berlin, Singapore, Tel Aviv, and other cities serving top agency, app developer, and advertising markets. Listed on Deloitte Technology Fast 500 for six consecutive years since 2015 and winner of Austin Chamber of Commerce’s Company Culture in 2020.
Digital Turbine is an equal opportunity employer and committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives!