Technical Program Manager at Color (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 6:32 p.m. (CST) on Monday, April 18, 2022
Color is a health technology company that makes population-scale healthcare programs accessible, convenient, and cost-effective for everyone. We have raised $100 million in Series E funding, bringing our valuation to $4.6 billion and our total raised amount to $378 million. We work with governments, public health institutions, employers, and national health initiatives around the world to provide the tools for preventive health and infectious disease management, including testing, vaccinations, and other services.
What we offer:
💰 Competitive salary
✨ Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, life, and disability benefits. Including employer HSA contributions.
📈 401k match
📝 Monthly lunch, phone, and wifi stipend for remote employees
🏝 Generous vacation policy, paid holidays and company-wide recharge days
💌 Monthly stipend to spend on your well being
🍼 Equal paid parental leave for birthing and non-birthing parents
🧬 Four complimentary clinical-grade genetic testing kits for you and your family
Apply to join Color and do the most meaningful work of your career. If you are not sure that you’re 100% qualified but are up for the challenge - we want you to apply!
We are looking for someone to join our Technical Program Management team to help drive our incident management process. This is a full-time employment position.
How You'll Contribute:
- Serve as central facilitator of a key technical program: Color’s incident management process
- Collaborate with all parts of the engineering organization on incident resolution, postmortems and related action items
- Manage weekly incident reviews to assess and prioritize incoming requests and identify conflicts and risks to company goals
- Track progress related to organizational OKRs and the quality, reliability, and speed of our core products and services
- Provide regular status updates and reports on incident management process
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Passion for organizing technical teams in service of a greater mission.
- 1-3+ years of industry experience as a program manager, technical program manager, or other technical project management/technical operations lead role.
- 1+ year of experience with healthcare, health tech and/or public health.
- Experience launching features, products and/or systems successfully into the wild and iterating to incorporate learnings and feedback.
- Desire to improve engineering processes that minimize overhead and maximize developer velocity, quality and reliability.
- Strengths to effectively communicate technical information to both technical and non-technical collaborators: you identify core challenges in complex situations, explain trade offs, and incorporate feedback to drive decisions through docs, wikis, meetings, and other channels as needed.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and attention to detail
- Experience collaborating across different roles and disciplines to build consensus
Nice to Have:
- Data analysis experience using query languages and systems like Metabase, SQL, Tableau, BigQuery
- Experience with product support, technical support and/or engineering incident processes
- Software engineering experience / exposure
Color is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with anti-discrimination law, it is the purpose of this policy to effectuate these principles and mandates. Color prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Color conforms to the spirit as well as to the letter of all applicable laws and regulations.
Mandatory Vaccination Policy Disclosure
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement: Color requires anyone working onsite or visiting Color’s offices to confirm they are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless a medical or religious accommodation is timely requested and approved. Please reach out if you have questions or concerns about this policy and how it may apply to your candidacy for a role with Color.
More Information on Color
Color operates in the Healthtech industry. The company is located in Burlingame, CA. Color was founded in 2014. It has 525 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Dental Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits, Remote Work Program, Stocked Kitchen. To see all 39 open jobs at Color, click here.
Read Full Job Description