Technical Program Manager, Video at Reddit
"The front page of the internet,” Reddit brings over 500 million people together each month through their common interests, inviting them to share, vote, comment, and create across thousands of communities. Come for the cats, stay for the empathy.
Reddit is poised to rapidly innovate and grow like no other time in its history. This is a unique opportunity to leave your mark on one of the most influential and trafficked corners of the internet.
We are looking for a Technical Program Manager for our Video team to help formulate, socialize, and communicate Reddit’s video strategy. You will enable our video teams (consumption, creation, platform, ranking) to take our media products to the next level.
If you’re looking to positively and directly impact an already awesome company culture, we’d like to hear from you!
Key Focuses and Responsibilities:
- Partner with other TPMs to drive the OKR process
- Ensure the work the team is doing is aligned to core success metrics
- Ensure cross-functional alignment between the video team and stakeholders, being the communication hub for project dependencies, risks, and timelines
- Build processes that allow the team to balance innovating on new products and executing on long term strategy
- Ensure we are measuring and testing all the things, pushing for more rigorous experimentation and understanding around why metrics move
- Evangelize the TPM function at Reddit!
What We Can Expect From You:
- 5+ years of collective experience in engineering and/or program management
- Strong communication and project management skills
- Experience working with consumer engineering teams
- Proactive and curious by nature. You are creative and enjoy collaborating across all levels of the organization to solve problems
- Ability to navigate confidential information with professional maturity