Technical Program Manager - Trust (GRC) at Celonis (Raleigh, NC)
Our Global information security organization is responsible for security and trust. We think security-offensively and defensively. We continuously monitor our global security posture and are always adapting to the ever changing threat landscape.
At Celonis, we believe that trust in our security, governance, and compliance is critical. Our Trust team ensures that our people, platforms, and data remain secure from all forms of harm. As a Technical Program Manager for Acquisition Security, you will contribute to efforts to assess security risks of acquisition companies and partners. You will be responsible for managing the third parties throughout their
The work you'll do:
- Assess security risks posed by third parties working with Celonis through various types of partner relationships.
- Develop a repeatable approach and strategy to acquisitions and other third party relationships. Create and maintain playbooks for acquisition and partner onboarding.
- Manage the acquisition/relationship lifecycle from the security perspective including assessment of security gaps, remediation planning and integration into security certification programs (SOC 2, ISO 27001).
- Work with Risk Management and Governance/Compliance teams to understand the threat landscape and current compliance requirements in the Celonis environment.
- Coordinate with other stakeholders on our to ensure alignment of expectations
- Report on the status of third parties integration plans, as well as build and track metrics for review and presentation.
- Work very closely with our Security Engineering and Security Operations organization for a holistic security program approach
The qualifications you'll need:
- You have very good written and spoken English language skills.
- You have a B.S. and at least 7 years of relevant industry experience.
- You have experience working in security audit, compliance, information security operations, or security consulting assessing ISO, SOC, HITRUST, or other industry related compliance programs.
- You have familiarity with AWS, GCP, or Azure. You have an understanding of security controls in cloud environments.
- You have experience working in the mergers and acquisitions, the partnership/integration or third party risk space.
- You understand how to articulate security controls and risks to technical and on-technical audiences and are able to design effective compensating controls where necessary.
- You value correctness and efficiency, and have an exceptional eye for detail. You have excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- You want to work in a fast, high growth environment.
- Bonus: You value automation to ensure repeatable processes
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, mentorships, yearly development stipend)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (stock options, 401(K) matching, generous time off, parental leave, and more)
- Work from home support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, monthly remote working stipend, flexible working hours, virtual events and workshops)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Women@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, Resilience@Celonis, and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Celonis believes that every company can unlock its full execution capacity. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of applications, and developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies. Celonis has thousands of global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with 15 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better .