DISQO is changing the way that the world’s largest brands, agencies and consumer intelligence companies get to know their consumers. We’ve built the first identity-based platform that combines consumer attitudes and behaviors together to power the most accurate and predictive insights solutions for our customers, and we do all of that with the willing participation of our consumers and without using outdated technologies like third-party cookies. We help our customers get a cross-platform view into consumer sentiment, measure advertising effectiveness, analyze consumer purchase journeys, and ultimately grow their brands.
Our mission is to build the most trusted insights platform that fuels brand growth. With over one million active members sharing their attitudes and behaviors, DISQO is looking to expand, improve and create world-class applications for people to openly share their data for research.
Check out the DISQO Developer Blog for the latest from our DISQOTECH team.
DISQO’s business growth is accelerating, and as a result; we are building a best-in-class agile Enterprise Program Management Office (EPMO), to support the organization in delivering on its objectives, scale and navigate an increasingly complex multi-product environment.
We are looking for someone with a demonstrated growth mindset who enjoys working in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment and values the opportunity to make an impact! We have a strong culture of teamwork, collaboration, mutual respect, and transparency and it's vital that our Technical Program Manager, EMPO is strongly aligned with these tenets.
Who We’re Looking For:
Working alongside the Product Leadership team, the ideal candidate is a master of cross-functional leadership, a determined problem solver, and is highly capable of navigating competing demands of complex programs and initiatives.
The Technical Program Manager, EPMO is responsible for identifying and leading enterprise-wide projects and programs, managing multiple cross-functional initiatives, ensuring delivery of outcomes that are aligned with the strategy and goals of the organization. This role will support a growing portfolio of initiatives, and will help drive greater outcomes and efficiencies across Product and the rest of the organization.
What you will do:
- Drive and manage multiple technical programs and initiatives end-to-end that support DISQO’s objectives and priorities.
- Lead complex cross-functional technical projects and programs, by driving the project/ program lifecycle, from requirement identification to launch and implementation, and partnering with engineers, designers, product managers, data scientists and other stakeholders.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to define deliverables, roadmaps and required documentation for programs and initiatives.
- Partner with the Product organization Leadership to track & monitor strategic initiatives, and identify and manage interdependencies.
- Manage strategic initiatives and programs, drive strategic alignment and ensure effective project and program execution.
- Champion the needs of the Product organization and drive the development of program management frameworks.
- Champion consistent methodologies for risk identification and management, structure problem solving and mitigation that impacts the successful delivery of strategic initiatives and programs, and drive issue and dependency management.
- Advocate and drive adoption of Agile methodologies across supported functions.
- Provide visibility into strategic initiatives, to support program & portfolio-level reporting and executive briefings.
- Partner with key stakeholders on OKR management, by supporting with setup, adoption, tracking and reporting.
- Facilitate and drive interlock meetings with other functions and key stakeholders, to drive alignment, enable collaboration and enable effective issue resolution.
- Assist stakeholders by leveraging program reporting to increase intradepartmental awareness, visibility and velocity.
What You Bring To The Table:
- A self-starter with 5+ years of experience as a Technical Program Manager, successfully delivering complex business critical cross-functional programs at fast-growing tech companies, preferably in SaaS, Data and/or MarTech space.
- Excellent project and program management experience, and effective analytical and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated experience in a scaling environment, and proven ability to adapt and pivot quickly to changing business requirements.
- Advanced skills in conflict resolution and dependency management
- Advanced knowledge and experience in Agile & Scrum methodologies. SAFe certification is highly desirable.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills, including capacity to comfortably interface with senior leaders.
- Proven experience in managing and delivering large scale and complex technical projects and programs and supporting product launches.
- Experience managing programs and initiatives across multiple cross-functional teams
- A combination of certifications across Agile/Scrum, SAFe, LeSS and PMP are highly recommended.
- Agile & Servant Leader DNA.
#dice #LI-Remote #LI-HA1
Perks & Benefits:
·100% covered Medical/Dental/Vision for employee, 80% for dependents
·Generous PTO policy
·Flexible workplace policy
·Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
·Travel Assistance Program
·24/7 Counseling Services offered to Employees
·Access to personal and professional growth tools - Calm App & LinkedIn Learning
DISQO is an equal opportunity employer. Discovery, innovation, and growth are possible when we open ourselves to new possibilities, perspectives, and approaches. That’s why, at DISQO, we welcome, support, and empower individuals from diverse backgrounds. Exceptional teams are rooted in extraordinary people, each with a unique story and a compelling set of skills. DISQO does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
*Recruiting firms that submit resumes to DISQO without first entering into a written contract will not be entitled to any compensation on candidates referred by that firm.