Technical Program Manager - Product Security at Bungie (Remote)
Bungie is seeking a Technical Program Manager to help drive our Product Security initiatives. As the TPM for Bungie Product Security, you will help lead a team of engineers and security experts. You will be responsible for helping craft the Security Strategy for multiple live products, building consensus around that plan across all levels of leadership and will help your team land deliverables on time and on budget.
If you thrive on working closely with engineers on complex and technical problems all while ensuring your team is healthy, happy, and working to their full potential, this is the job for you!
- Leverage industry knowledge and learnings to build and maintain a broad understanding of security strategies, tools, and best practices at Bungie
- Drive alignment and execution of Product Security strategy across multiple products
- Engage with external partners to explore, maintain, and integrate technology solutions
- Balance schedules, team morale, business needs, and product vision
- Foster a strong security partnership with internal game, publishing, and technology teams
- Prior experience working with engineering teams on security-related challenges
- Experience working in a Technical Production, Technical Program Management, Engineering Lead, or similar technical leadership capacity
- Exemplary communication skills: listen to, speak with, and resolve conflicts with members of varied disciplines and external partners in a clear and efficient manner
- Outstanding analytical skills: Understand, simplify, and solve or seek the solution to any problem in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- Familiarity with anti-cheat and tamper solutions for games
- Experience working in a live service environment
Most Bungie full-time employees will adopt a digital first approach allowing remote work in Bungie approved locations (outside of positions identified as 100% onsite in Bellevue/Seattle, or individuals preferring a hybrid/flex environment). Prospective full-time employees located outside of CA, CO, DC, FL, GA, IL, MA, MD, MN, NC, NJ, NY, OR, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, or WI will need to establish residency in one of the states we are compliant in within 45 days of a start date. Contractors will follow a digital first approach adhering to the location guidelines agreed upon by our third-party employer/vendor and Bungie. Bungie’s remote policy is subject to change at the company’s discretion.