Supernatural is helping countless people fall in love with working out for the first time in their lives.
Supernatural harnesses the immersive power of virtual reality to let you travel the world as you smash and box targets to the beat of over 1,000 top hits, coached by a professional trainer. With an ever-growing library of workouts across Supernatural Flow (our original full body cardio modality), Supernatural Boxing, Coach-led Stretch sessions and Guided Meditation, Supernatural invites you to discover your inner athlete and have fun working out. Available on the Oculus Quest.
Check out the Official Supernatural Community on Facebook to meet our diverse community of athletes and coaches as they celebrate their fitness journeys together. Supernatural is loved by The New York Times, Washington Post, GOOP, People, Today, Men’s Fitness, Women’s Health and hundreds more, check out our press page for more.
Join our team and become part of a community dedicated to helping people find joy in health and wellness today.
As a Technical Program Manager for Data Platform, you will report to the Senior Technical Program Manager for the Platform Team and apply your knowledge of technical product development and experience in Agile to help manage the planning and development of our analytics platform and underlying data models to enable advanced reporting, data science analysis and running machine learning models. You will be an integral part of providing data-driven insights that inform significant business decisions.
You will work with multiple internal customers and stakeholders across the entire Supernatural organization and you will help deliver capabilities across a wide range of technologies. This is an ideal role for someone who has experience in data science, analytics or developing insights for VR, gaming, or mobile applications.
- Develop a strong technical understanding of our products and services
- Help craft roadmap and team goals
- Balance priorities with team resources while also supporting team health
- Ensure objectives are well-understood by all team members
- Lead development efforts to meet product and company goals
- Design and manage agile development practices for the team
- Facilitate communication across all team members and stakeholders
- Measure team progress towards roadmap and goals
- Lead post-mortems and retrospectives
- Regularly report on progress and share updates
- Help identify, resolve and escalate roadblocks
- Manage scheduling of major events, including releases and deployments
- Develop positive working relationships with peers and customers
- Foster a growth mindset, regularly seek out opportunities for improvement
- Lead with empathy and understanding, create a safe space to share ideas
- Coach and mentor teammates
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 3+ years experience managing technical projects
- 2+ years of working with multidisciplinary teams
- 1+ years of working with consumer-facing apps
- Experience chartering large projects with multiple teams
- Experience designing and improving work systems
- Experience creating and maintaining quarterly roadmaps
- Demonstrated experience in Agile/Scrum
- Competency in JIRA, Confluence, Google apps and Microsoft Excel
- Strong problem-solving skills and mindset
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Experience mentoring and coaching others
- Experience in VR, game or mobile applications
- Experience working with teams developing in Unity
- Experience working with web applications
- Experience working with backend services
- Experience with B2B applications
- Start-up / entrepreneurial experience
At Supernatural, we value diversity and always treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Supernatural is committed to bringing together individuals from all different backgrounds and perspectives, however, applicants from agencies as well as corporation to corporation work will not be considered at this time.