As Technical Program Manager (TPM) for Infrastructure, you are an expert in deconstructing complex problems by utilizing your technical depth and data-driven approach to finding solutions. You have an understanding of deployment best practices, platform and storage infrastructure as well as applications and services as well as technical aspects for building cloud SaaS products. You are someone who can bridge the technical with the enterprise and cultivate relationships with internal stakeholders. You feel most at home when working hand in hand with infrastructure teams, platform engineering and other R&D teams such as data science and product management.Who we are:
Moveworks is revolutionizing how companies support their employees — with the first AI platform that makes getting help at work effortless. Using advanced conversational AI built for the enterprise, Moveworks gives employees exactly what they need, from IT support to HR help to policy information. Our platform allows customers like Snowflake, Slack, DocuSign, LinkedIn, Instacart, Illumina, Epic Games, Hearst Media to move forward on what matters.
Founded in 2016, Moveworks has raised $315 million in funding, at a valuation of $2.1 billion. We’ve been named to the Forbes AI 50 list for three consecutive years, while earning recognition as the Best Chatbot Solution at the 2021 AI Breakthrough Awards. Above all, we’ve built an AI company that puts people first, which is why both Inc. and the San Francisco Business Times called Moveworks one of the Best Workplaces of 2021.
Come join one of the fastest-growing teams on the planet!What will you do?
- Define and build out the technical roadmap and strategy for executing on new and improving on existing infrastructure products and initiatives
- You will inspire & support engineering teams to achieve their goals and lead tactical project management support throughout the project - including prioritization , planning of projects and features, Stakeholder management and tracking of external commitments
- Work closely with senior engineers to develop the best technical design and approach for new product development
- You will ensure product management understands key dependencies and customer facing impact from new infrastructure initiatives
- You will support our infrastructure team in helping customers realize product value quickly
- You have 3-5 years experience as a Technical Program Manager (TPM)
- You have proven success managing multiple technical programs around product initiatives
- You have a proven track record of taking ownership of product goals and delivering against them
- You have sound framework for when to iterate, when to discard, and when to scale products and processes
- You have technical and domain experience delivering scalable distributed software on the cloud
- You will drive product development from concept to launch and successful iteration in a fast-paced customer obsessed organization
- You have the skills needed to take input from multiple sources, crystallize clear priorities, and communicate them effectively
- You have the ability to create product specs that identify problems, opportunity, goals, metrics, as well as, use cases and product requirements that help engineering and product teams develop solutions and measure success