Technical Product/Project Management - Masters New College Grad - Multiple Locations - 2022 at Visa (Atlanta, GA)
Visa is a world leader in digital payments, facilitating more than 215 billion payments transactions between consumers, merchants, financial institutions and government entities across more than 200 countries and territories each year. Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, convenient, reliable and secure payments network, enabling individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
When you join Visa, you join a culture of purpose and belonging – where your growth is priority, your identity is embraced, and the work you do matters. We believe that economies that include everyone everywhere, uplift everyone everywhere. Your work will have a direct impact on billions of people around the world – helping unlock financial access to enable the future of money movement.
Join Visa: A Network Working for Everyone.Job Description
We are looking for new grad Technical Product and Project Analysts to implement the strategy, design, and configuration of new products and projects at Visa. From internal configuration management databases, to logging and monitoring tools, we build products that help the operability and reliability of Visa's core applications, delivering best in class service to our clients globally. The position may also work on reporting, including various management reports/dashboards with standard cadence and all required data analysis. This position interacts with many cross-functional stakeholders, including various Technology teams, Finance, and many business function leads.
Specific assignments will depend on upon your skills sets, interest, location, and team needs. Job duties and projects could include:
- Gather and synthesize requirements and input from multiple stakeholders (internal product teams, engineers, user experience designers, sales, business operations, industry strategy, consulting, customer engagement, customer support, etc.).
- Deliver project and program reporting, create summaries and overviews of investments, and review content / insights from stakeholders’ status commentary to ensure content quality for executive-level program/project reporting. Integrate reporting with day-to-day governance practice to drive compliance.
- Collaborate with product teams on the definition and execution of product objectives supporting the creation of an actionable product roadmap, and the delivery of product strategy, factoring in ROI, market research and stakeholder inputs.
- Communicate prioritization to other stakeholders in the company and drive consensus on the path forward with the rest of the organization on the how and why for initiatives and features
- Develop KPIs, dashboards, and other program health tracking to provide visibility to key stakeholders on projects and programs. This will include working with key stakeholders to define key performance measures and driving analytics.
- Extract, combine and transform raw data from various source systems to present meaningful insights for management decisions.
By applying to this position, your application is automatically considered for multiple locations.Qualifications
- 2 years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters or MBA)
- Master's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, CIS/MIS, Data Science, Cybersecurity, Business or a related field, graduating January 2021 - August 2022
- Strong communications skills, specifically, the absence of repeated grammatical or typographical errors, clear and concise written and spoken communications, and communications that demonstrate professional judgment.
- The ability to take on challenges and address problems head-on
- Strong ability to collaborate
- Highly driven, resourceful and results oriented
- Good team player and excellent interpersonal skills
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to lead and navigate through ambiguity
Visa has adopted a COVID-19 vaccination policy to safeguard the health and well-being of our employees and visitors. As a condition of employment, all employees based in the U.S. are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, unless a reasonable accommodation is approved or as otherwise required by law.
Work Hours: Varies upon the needs of the department
Travel Requirements: This position requires travel 5-10% of the time.
Mental/Physical Requirements: This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable local law, including the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.